Deal Check - 2024 Audi SQ8 E-Tron Prestige

Thanks for the input guys. I am also surprised it had a markup. Maybe to make people feel like they’re getting a deal when they remove it :smile:

Not a fan of the iX looks. Want to go with electric over gas, and even a 2023 SQ8 gas was still holding a decent msrp so 10% is close to a 2024, at least around here.

Have you seen it in person? It’s one of those cars that looks better in person because of the proportions. And with the 22" wheels it actually is alright looking. :100:

As it stands, this deal probably not the great as others have said.

Markup lol? They should be offering discounts.

with that payment I’d buy a EQS 580, much much much better car from every aspect.

Is this car worth $1500/month with nearly $6k due at signing? You will be paying an effective payment of $1700/month to only drive it for 7500 miles a year. If that’s okay with you, then take the deal.

10 days ago, a broker was offering a leftover '23 SQ8 at 9% off MSRP + rebates. Pre -tax monthly was about $1k. I understand you want the SQ8 e-tron, however it might be worth exploring cost-savings options.

1 Like

So many good EV deals, how did you stumble upon the worst one?

3 Likes

Have you considered an AMG EQS/EQE? Way cheaper on the marketplace here. 500/580 would be more comparable to the Audi and those are even cheaper.

Yeah, this one has “snatching defeat from the jaws of victory” written all over it.

1 Like

So $61k to drive this 22,500 miles in 36 months? Oof.

There are a bunch of etron s for sale in the $55-$65k range. Lower range due to smaller battery but that’s the primary difference. I would be all over one of those before leasing the SQ8e.

1 Like

Why is there any markup on that vehicle? It should be heavily discounted.

iX drives better than Etron but Etron is I think is a better choice.

No clue, literally every R or RS anything at Audi Fletcher Jones has a $10k, $30k, and $50k markup paper on their windshields. I don’t know anyone that would go for a $200k RS7…

I got 12.49% discount on my Q8 Etron P+

How did you get 12%+ off MSPR? My corporate supplier discount is half that.

I get about 12 percent too

Regular Q8 E-Tron have good incentives right now. Here is one for example deal

Let me know if you get 12% off an SQ8 E-Tron, $25k difference in MSRP between those models.

Was it a 2023 model?

I singed the deal on end of October. It was a dealer based in MA

2024 Q8 Etron P+