Deal Check 2024 Audi S4

Hello everyone I was wondering how this deal looks that I am getting quoted.

Audi S4 Premium Plus with black optics package:

MSRP:$62,460

Cash incentives with Costco: $4945

Selling price: $57,515

Residual Value: $39,974(64%)

DAS: $2,500 including tax and first months.
And all other fees.

36/10k at 800 a month, tax included. Audicare not included

Tax rate: 7.5%

MF: 0.00232

I was also thinking an A4 but was getting quoted $725 a month for the same deal with the same down payment and money factor so I felt the extra $75 was worth it for the S4. I am using a broker currently and they have been very helpful in helping me understand this lease process but would like some of y’all’s opinions. This is in California.

What do you think? Thank you!

Audicare will increase your residual and essentially make it no cost.

I recently got an 2024 A4 from a socal dealer for $575/mo including tax, 36/7.5k, 9.38% tax rate (including audicare), so I personally wouldn’t do this deal. I think my deal was average, so $725/month seems very high.

For reference, $700+/mo was what I was getting quoted when I went to the dealer in person versus using a broker.

What trim did you get and what was the MSRP? Yea $700 seems too high, $500s to $600s is what I expected for the A Trim. What do you think about the S4 lease deal I mentioned?

So would you recommend audicare? It would add about $20 to the monthly payment. I will most likely be going for it.

Learn how to populate and use this:

2 Likes

I got the base premium trim with the manhattan grey metallic color and 18-in wheels because I didn’t quite like the premium plus grill. MSRP was around $46k. I think the S4 deal is just ok. Certainly better than what you’d get directly from a dealer.

Should increase your residual 1%. You’d have to do the math and calculate the cost of services if not packaged in audicare.

I’d check the LH marketplace and compare your deal to what brokers are offering to see if this is a good deal

1 Like