Deal Check: 2024 Audi Q8 Etron

I just leased a 2024 Q8 Etron Premium Plus.
$85,630 MSRP
$2750 at signing
$15,250 in rebates
$639.23/mo (after 7.75% CT sales tax)
36 Months, 12k/year

Dealership in MA. Unfortunately, while the deal was originally signed on 10/2 (and I received the vehicle weeks ago), I had to re-sign the paperwork again on 10/24 as they don’t seem very capable of figuring out how to properly calculate CT Taxes. While the payment didn’t change, the numbers on the lease don’t make sense. Anyone mind taking a look?

3 Likes

This seems like a great deal. I just signed one this week. But paying 709$ per month with audi care included. What dealer in MA is this

Have you tried any CT dealerships?

It’s a great deal - but I still can’t figure out how to map the figures in the contract back to the online calculator. :man_shrugging: The dealership is right outside of Boston.

Yes. I always give CT dealerships a first shot, but never get a competitive offer. I’ve been going to NJ and Massachusetts for years now.

Really good deal

Great deal. Are the rebates limited to MA? I’m in MI

How did you get to $15,250 in rebates? I have Costco + Penfed but am maxing out at $14,750

I can only speak to what was available in September, but this is what I had.

$7,500 Lease Cash
$5,000 Marketing Allowance
$1,500 Costco
$1,250 Private Incentives (loyalty because I had another Audi)

1 Like

Is this a targeted offer with a code needed or would I qualify simply because I currently have an Audi (e-tron)?

All I know is that they looked up my prior etron’s VIN in their system and told me I was eligible for the rebate. Really don’t have any more information.

2 Likes

@APG, the extra $1000 is ev ride and drive, making it $15750 in total.

I got an offer on a vehicle MSRP 83630 discount $3345, with $15750 in rebates. 36/7500 miles
$788 month $3500 das. Very bad deal:(

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Do you know how to get the EV Ride and Drive code? I’m having some trouble finding out how to sign up.

@Terianx Same here. Please tell us how to get ride and drive incentive.

A dealer told me you have to test dive a vehicle and Audi will send you a email with the code. Don’t know if you have to buy from that dealer or not.i have a dealer that just applied it as a courtesy:) probably cause they gave me a crappy discount.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.