Deal Check: 2024 Audi Q5e PHEV

I’ve read that the Q5s are redesigned for 2025, and may hit US dealerships in the 2nd half of 2024.

I’m in the market for an SUV too, and would hate to lease one soon, only to have it become ‘outdated’ less than a year after inception. My local dealer is offering 10% off '24 models, before incentives, and the sales guy calls daily to see if ive changed my mind so I think they’re motivated to sell. Thinking of Q8 etron instead, although I’m doubtful they’ll be willing to negotiate as much as with the Q5/Q5e outgoing models.

I ended up doing that in July 2013 on a Volvo XC60, and although the 2014 model wasn’t changed significantly, had I known/waited a few months, I could have got one with a face lift. Just some food for thought. Same goes for the X3s, albeit with very limited incentives the first year or so, just like the redesigned X1 & X2 now.

As far as BMWs & PHEVs go, i wish the X5 50e PHEV had the $7500 credit, similar to the XC 60/90 Recharge plug in hybrids.

Also look at Mercedes EQ* and BMW IX

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.