Deal Check | 2024 Audi Q4 Prestige

While the monthly is attractive - the discount seems like it could be more. This is for a Prestige which has been on the lot for 143 Days:

MSRP: $68,555
With that being said, here is a breakdown of our Prestige package.
$7,500 Tax Credit
$750 private offer
$3,000 dealer discount
$3,000 total due
$1,700 equity in vehicle
57% residual
.00090% interest (2.16%)
Monthly $549 per month (includes tax)

Thoughts on a target selling price? Appreciate the feedback - also I know Costco is coming up next month so do I wait - Trading in a 21 A4 w/ 13k miles.

I’d shoot for 10% before rebates since its a current model year. Make sure of your equity position before trading the car too.

What does the Prestige have that a fully loaded P+ doesn’t?

The former usually has a lower RV, making it disproportionately more expensive than it should be.

I asked that same question as I wanted a P+. Here was their answer: I will start off by saying a premium plus with the black optic package comes in close to $67k. The car we quoted is $68,555. Now the residual is 1% higher on the Prestige package which makes the payment better by $20 per month, so even with this car being less by $1,500 it ends up being close to a wash and actually not as good since there are basically none in Ohio so we would have to ship a vehicle in, but it wouldn’t be cheap enough for it to make a dent in the difference of payment.

They are not going to come close to 10% off so I am going to walk. There are dealers with P+ but are almost at sticker - was quoted $685/mo on a P+ today.

Really?

You need RateFindr to verify everything they’re saying and also to start constructing your own offer instead of soliciting/haggling.

1 Like

After about 5 months this is the best I could do with a local dealer with an in-stock car

2024 Audi Q4 Sportback Prestige

MSRP: $68,555 (would have accepted a straight Prestige, but you can’t find them right now) (Prestige, Blackout Package, Glacier White Paint)
Selling Price: $64,050 (About 6.5% Off)
Residual:58%
MF: .00096
Rebates: $10,750 ($750 Private Offer, $1500 Costco, $7500 EV, $1000???)
Trade in: $2410 (By far the most I have received)
DAS: $1,337.29
Monthly Payment: $477.29 includes Taxes (8%)

Also, on their deal sheet it says Sell Rate: .00096 and Published .00281 - I am getting the .00096, correct?

What does your calculator say payment should be based on that MF? Post link.

1 Like

Couldn’t quite get the calc to match up, but this is what I have:

Looks like they marked up MF then which they can do…in this case 0.00020

Here is their worksheet:

As others have said you should be closer to 10% off on this…I’d shop dealers in nearby states.

Brokers on here were at 8% - problem is, there are no Prestige to be had and once you pay broker fee and shipping, you were right back there. Also, getting an extra almost $1k by selling to dealer as opposed to going to Carvana. Cars are stuck at ports and no clue how the programs will change. Right now, Prestige RV is higher than P+

If you’ve exhausted your options for how far you’re willing to travel, and not too far off from Marketplace deals, then take it.

2 Likes