Deal check: 2024 Audi Q4 E-Tron 50, Premium Plus, 12K/36

Hi friends! First post here, but been lurking for awhile. Would be grateful for feedback on this deal. I’m based out of Los Angeles County.

Below are the numbers of the deal, and a photo attachment of the numbers sent to me by the dealership’s leasing guy:

Lease terms: 36 months, 12K miles annually, $0 down payment.

Vehicle: 2024 Q4 E-Tron 50, Premium Plus, with Black Optic Package

MSRP: $64,570
Sale Price: $58,250
Incentives Applied: $7,500 lease pass through credit

Monthly Base: $677.79
Monthly Tax: $69.47
Monthly Payment: $747.26

I feel like this is a pretty terrible lease deal, despite what I think is to be 9% off MSRP. Did the dealer just over-inflate the money factor to pad their pocket…resulting in this super high monthly? I feel like I’m missing something here.

Not really confident in reading the deal sheet sent over by the leasing guy…would be grateful if someone can take a look and see what’s going on.

Seems that the drive-offs (DMV fees, document fees) are rolled into the monthly numbers?

I’m seeing this ad at a norcal dealer:
24/10k but seems like good monthly. They have 1 prestige and 2x prem plus at this offer

1 Like

Your baseline should be: Link and work your way down.

When I play with calculator, it seems like they basically gave you 0 discount except for the 7500 incentive. Run away from that stealership

2 Likes

What about all the fine print and the total lease cost?

That’s not that great.

The advertised price does not include the $5,000 down in the fine print.

Accounting for the money down, it’s actually $567.12 per month before including taxes, dealer fees, destination charge, documentation fees - for 10K miles and 24 months.

Have you looked at Marketplace deals? I. E.:

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

The new offer. Should I jump on this deal?

MSRP: 64,570
Selling Price: 56,250 (12.8% off MSRP)
Residual: 55% (includes 1% bump from Audi Care)
MF: 0.00027

Terms: 36 months, 12K annually, $0 down, No MSD’s

Includes Audi Care Plan (increase of monthly payment by approximately $19).

$480 monthly after taxes before Audi Care
$499.38 monthly after taxes with Audi Care
DAS: $1,967.09

Lease Hackr Score: 10.7 years

Thoughts?

What’s the DAS?

DAS is $1,967 (registration, first month’s payment, documentation, etc). No money down.

The MSRP on your P+ is pretty close to a Prestige. Could maybe look at a Prestige, it has higher RV% this month, could end up being cheaper.

1 Like

Unless you’re comfortable trying again at the end of March I’d say take it.

Small tweaks:

Look at Prestige if RV is higher as suggested above.

5 MSD would make your rent charge almost zero and you’d get that back at the end of the lease.

Lol they tried to rip you off and came down quite significantly.

How was your residual 59% in your original posting and is it now 55%?

That residual was for a 24 month lease I believe. They ran it that way and I had to clarify later that I wanted 36 months.

I did get slightly higher residual when inquiring about the Prestige trim, but non in the exterior and interior colors I wanted were in stock.

Also, don’t really care too much for the Prestige trim equipment additions.

My Premium Plus build has the Sonos added on separately, which was the only thing I was missing from a Prestige.

Got it. Looks like ~11% ish discount before incentives. It seems pretty good for 12K miles?

Calculator

If you do max MSD, you only get ~$20/mo benefit for $5,000 MSD, which translates to less than 5%/year. I would personally invest that money somewhere else

You only need 5 MSD ($2,500) so the return is double that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.