Deal Check - 2024 Audi Q4 E-Tron 50 P+, $541/mo, $0 DAS, 36/10K

Hi All,

This is my first post. I would like to get some feedback on this deal for a 2024 Audi Q4 Premium Plus out of Norcal.

Model & Build
2024 Audi Q4 E-Tron 50 AWD - Premium Plus
Exterior: Mythos Black Metallic
Interior: Black/Rock Gray Stitching
Additional Equipment: Black Optic Package, Audi Beam Rings, Audi Guard Protection Kit, Cargo Box
Includes 3 years of Audi Care

Lease Terms
36 months
10,000 miles annually
$0 Down
$0 DAS

The Numbers
MSRP: $64,040
Sell Price: $58.240 (9.06% off MSRP)
Incentives: $9,000 ($7,500 EV Credit + $1,500 Costco)
Residual: 56% (includes + 1% bump by adding Audi Care)
Money Factor: .00033
No MSD’s

DAS: $0
Monthly (including 9.375% ZIP sales tax): $541

Please correct the gov fee, that looks incorrect

Audicare cost can go into service fee.

Have you made any offers? I’d make some offers at 11% off at buyrate

5 MSD makes your rent charge almost 0

Thanks. I updated the gov fees and removed the tax on collected items. I also moved the $9,000 incentive to taxed rather than untaxed.

I moved the Audicare cost into service fee, but it’s no longer included in the monthly payment. The effective monthly cost of $540 is correct.

The dealer wouldn’t go past 9%. I will say that Audicare is $1049 but got $750 off with a 1% bump in residual. I took the $750 off the Audicare in the calc rather than off MSPR. If I included the $750 off MSRP, it’s 10.15% off the buy rate.

I haven’t thought about MSDs but will consider it.

Is this a decent deal overall?

It’s decent. Unless you are in a rush, you may want to make some offers and/or see how today’s Mercedes announcements of more EV trunk money plays out.

This deal seems pretty good, probably could go lower in light of the EV rebates these days though

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.