Deal Check 2024 Audi Q3 - please help

Q3 45 P. Plus w/Technology and Black Optic
WA - 10.1%
36/10, 3k DAS, 65% Residual, .00346 MF, 2k rebate.
Monthly is 635 w/tax

Dealer says 3k DAS and 895 of that is acquisition, but the only way I can get the same monthly is to load the difference as dealer fees. They have said there are no dealer fees, I assume that isn’t accurate, as if I load this as downpayment then I think the payment should be lower.

LeaseCals for this

Edmunds says MF should .00306, dealer offering .00346 but says they gave more off the MSRP.

Dealer says tax in first month is the dealership zip tax 10.5 but second month is my home zip (9.5) does that sound right, which one do I put in the calc ?

Overall feeling this isn’t that good but any thoughts on this deal very much appreciated.

Not a good deal at all. Would not get this. If you can’t negotiate this on your own, find a broker to help.

Thanks for the note - much appreciated. Do you think the dealer movement is on MSRP or MF or both ?

Q3 has god awful programs.

Look in the Marketplace for better values among other makes/models or just buy the Q3 if that’s what you like.

Paying through the nose to lease a Q3 is the worst of those 3 options by far.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.