Deal Check, 2024 Audi Etron GT Connecticut

Thanks for the help, first time considering a lease also first time considering 6 figure car. Does leasing a car from out of state make any sense or a thing (access to easy travel)

2024 Audi Etron GT, CT
MSRP 114,495
DISCOUNT 11,449.50
Sale Price 103,045.50
3000 Customer Cash
7500 Rebate
Total Cap Reduction 6,748.50
Residual 62,972 (55%)
Money Factor .00045
10,000 miles/year, 3 Years
$1092/mo
Calculator comes up +$100 more than dealer paperwork

Strugging to make heads and tales out of the calculator but here is what I came up with.

You missed the boat on these big time, FYI. Payments have more than doubled.

Leasehacking requires knowing what is hackable at any given time. This month it’s 2024 Lucid Air, Kia EV6, maybe Mercedes EQ*, etc.

1 Like

The RS etron is my daily and tbh even that’s not worth this payment you’re listing for the non RS.

1 Like

I have been shopping for a lease on one of these for awhile, haven’t really found one good enough to pull the trigger. I even got prices on 2023’s. In 2023, November and October, they were giving amazing lease deals which were half of what you are showing. The best deal I can find currently is 113k MSRP $948 month not including tax, $4200 drive offs, 36/7.5k. So your deal is close, still think they can do better. My advice is if you are not in a hurry and really want that car, WAIT! They will have to discount them towards the end of the year. They have the 2025 coming with more range and performance and will have to dump the 24’s. I would at least wait until May 2nd to see if they add discounts in MAY. Audi announces new discounts on the 1st of each month. I would wait if you can, they will have to discount them again. Also check out Lucid. They are having really good deals, have more range, and 0-60 faster on the touring. I just don’t love the look… hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks…I am starting to realize the focus here in many respects seems to be the ‘deal’ more than the car. We are VW loyalists (sad) and have kinda always wanted an Audi heard too late about the great lease deals last year. I think your right this is not a great deal. We are in a good position not needing a car, I was just hoping to get my wife something she ‘loves’ to drive. I have a little golf R which I look forward to driving every day I can, she is in our ID4 now which is a great car but kinda honda boring…seems like waiting for a steal is the way to go.

I have ridden in the Lucid…nice car but doesn’t get me excited…same with the tesla’s

How does one watch for these? just keep calling? Thanks to all the responses

2 Likes

Keep an eye on Leasehackr, don’t keep calling the dealers. In fact, don’t ever call a dealer. You should be emailing them the deal you want with a polite explanation of how you came up with your numbers and telling them you’ll come sign that day if they can offer your deal. Don’t expect many replies if you’re asking for a unicorn deal, but you might get lucky and a dealer might need to get rid of a car.

1 Like

Thanks…not really looking for a unicorn but willing to wait for better than the average uneducated <—(me) buyer. I do appreciate those taking the time to respond. Were all good at something and its nice when folks share what they are good at.

3 Likes

Q4 Etron Prestige was available in the Marketplace recently

1 Like

If you’re interested. Just need to tax the rebates for CT and the reg is a few hundred more than the calc w the runner service

2 Likes

Already have vw version but thanks (id.4)

Where would one see the may 2 additional (maybe) discounts?

Donate to get access to Rate Findr or try Edmunds forums