DAS: 3k plus first months payment
MF: .0022
Corporate Sales Program
0 down
No MSD’s
MSRP: 61,400
Selling price: 55,974
Residual is 54%

This has been the best I’ve been able to find.

There’s a line that says additional cap items that’s totaled at $1949. What could that be? It put the price at $57,923. Should I be pushing for this to be removed?

I have a screen shot of a deal sheet if anyone wants to see it I can PM or post it.

1 Like

Post it up. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Posted it!

So how do you benefit from paying $32,xxx to lease a car selling for $55,xxx?

2 Likes

(presumably) He benefits because he wants this particular car and he just wants the best lease deal on this particular car, this is getting a bit tired.

We could just setup a bot to reply to every deal check that says “but are you sure you want to lease this car?”

4 Likes

Take a shot at putting your data in the calc for review…it will help you understand your lease better.

There are also tutorials on the site on how to fill out.

1 Like

No no screw the calc Max isn’t okay with him leasing this car at all, let’s just move on and find something else

5 Likes

You are getting a little over 9% off. Are there any incentives included in the deal?

For what mileage terms? 10k miles per year?

Why not ask the dealer.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you…most vehicles aren’t ‘hacks’ these days so people should get what they want (budget in mind of course)…but also knowing all their numbers and how the calc works…that’s it…so, get what you want but get the best deal available for it based on current programs, etc. and use the calc to verify.

1 Like

If you want to stake your credibility on gaslighting people who don’t know better, hey that’s your business. Or is it?

Agreed. It appears that someone wanting a specific car at a monthly price that is +/- and roughly half of what a 60 month loan would be and realizing they will not have equity in the same manner as a purchase is just not enough for @max_g and his incessant and automatic replies about almost every lease that is ever floated.

The name of the site should be changed to “Never-Leasehackr” to conform to his leasing worldview.

5 Likes

Financial Peace University forum, this is not.

1 Like

Just because it isn’t the most “optimal” lease doesn’t mean that nobody should lease it.

Not everyone wants a alfa tonnale or eqb or nissan pathfinder

4 Likes

Indeed. It is a wonder that the “10 Year Olds Should Be Allowed to Have Firecrackers” forum ever got off the ground let alone survived with all of the nannying in the world.

We just can’t have nice things after all.

1 Like

Gone are the days of cheap BMW leases. One of the benefits of leasing vs financing is not worrying about the value of one’s car if an accident occurs. Would I lease this 430i for that monthly? Probably not, but I am not OP. Coupes have always leased terribly, FWIW.

2 Likes

Funny how the gaslighting brigade won’t wait for the OP to answer a simple question or think through it for themselves.

1 Like

It’s not even like you are suggesting an alternative vehicle.
IE

Why lease an i7 when an equs is 60% cheaper

2 Likes

Neither of my leases made any objective financial sense whatsoever.

I’m still very happy with both deals (and both cars), though.

2 Likes

In the bustling city of Crestview, there lived a car enthusiast known far and wide as Max, but most affectionately as “The Cylinder Crusader.” Max had a penchant for the sleek lines of a well-designed automobile, the hum of a finely tuned engine, and the thrill of the open road. However, Max had a peculiar quirk – he liked the concept of leasing but seemed to despise every lease deal that crossed his path.

Max, The Cylinder Crusader, was a discerning individual, meticulously analyzing every nuance of a lease agreement. His friends often joked that Max could find fault in even the most enticing deals. But Max had his reasons.

The Cylinder Crusader believed that a lease deal should be as unique as the cars he cherished. He craved terms that aligned perfectly with his driving habits, customization options that reflected his personality, and, above all, a sense of exclusivity that made the deal truly his own.

It wasn’t that Max couldn’t appreciate the financial advantages or the flexibility that leasing offered; he simply had a vision of the perfect lease deal that had yet to materialize. He longed for terms that would cater specifically to his desires, a deal that felt like a tailored suit for his automotive preferences.

Max’s friends, initially puzzled by his pickiness, began to understand his perspective. They saw The Cylinder Crusader as a connoisseur of lease agreements, someone who sought not just a deal but an experience. Max, in his pursuit of the ideal lease, would engage in lengthy negotiations, proposing modifications to the terms, and requesting adjustments to suit his unique expectations.

Despite the challenges, The Cylinder Crusader’s commitment to finding the perfect lease deal became a running joke among his friends. They marveled at his ability to turn what seemed like a straightforward transaction into an elaborate negotiation, always in pursuit of that elusive agreement that would satisfy his exacting standards.

One day, after a particularly animated discussion with a dealership representative, The Cylinder Crusader emerged triumphant. He had secured what he considered to be the lease deal of a lifetime – terms that aligned with his driving habits, customization options that allowed him to personalize the vehicle to his heart’s content, and an exclusivity that made him feel like a true automotive connoisseur.

Max, The Cylinder Crusader, with a satisfied smile, took to the road in his newly leased car, reveling in the joy of a vehicle that not only met his expectations on the road but also in the terms of the lease that bound them together. And so, The Cylinder Crusader continued his journey as a discerning aficionado, proving that for him, the perfect lease deal was worth the meticulous pursuit.

4 Likes