Deal Check: 2023 Wagoneer Base 4x4

, ,

The 2nd row seats in a QX80 fold… which allows about the same level of entry/exit space

1 Like

If you’ve spent a week with one I’m confident you’ll not say so.

Perhaps. I’ve had a QX80 for several days at a time (though with minimal third row use). A family member also has a new Armada Platinum, with frequent third row use, and she has seemed happy with it. :man_shrugging: For the money (and vehicle) I’d still go QX80 over a base Wagoneer.

It sounds like OP is going with a minivan anyway. :checkered_flag:

1 Like

The QX also won’t be in the shop broken 2 days after drive off

2 Likes

That was my worry on this vehicle. The first day I called to test drive it they said it needed to be “re-flashed” but was fine after that :man_shrugging:t4:

To push Wagoneer sales they should just guarantee at minimum a Durango loaner. No one wants a fat monthly just to whip around a Cherokee Sport.

2023 Wagoneer took a 4% hit on RV and a big MF jump. These vehicles are going to rot on lots. No new incentives to boot.

Anyone know what CDJR’s plan is with these? Are they moving around you?

There are over 250 '23 wagoneers/grand wagoneers in my area. I think they would need to discount them 50% to sell them.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand why they would continue lease support, but make the programs dogshit. The vehicles didn’t seem to be moving last month either.

1 Like