Deal Check 2023 VW ID.4 Pro AWD, NorCal

Trying to input correct data to leasehackr and formulate an e-mail campaign to local dealer on a 2023 VW ID.4.

Does “lease cash” mean the dealer discount?

and “lease rebate” is manufacturer’s discount?

And which number goes into “taxed” vs “untaxed” incentives on the leasehackr calculator?

Please advise - thank you

Do not send the LH calculator to dealerships. That’ll get you shut down quickly.

“Lease cash” means incentives. That’s the same as a rebate. The discount is the discount.

In California, rebates are taxed.

Greetings all, located in NorCal. After e-mailing a local dealer, here is what I was provided:

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 17.48.14
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 17.48.30

Should I move forward? This is the first dealership I e-mailed. Should I leverage this against other dealers or what is the best strategy here? Please let me know if there is any other information I should be providing.

Post a link to your target LH calculator here before doing anything else.

This looks like a pretty good deal. 12.3% discount. $9,250 in rebates. I do believe the MF is marked up from the base rate, but the dealer needs to make money somewhere. Given no add-on fees, or broker fees, I would take this offer.

1 Like

You can always leverage an offer to use on other dealers, from the deal sheet and email, this dealer seems like a straight shooter though. You do have all information to post a calculator from this.

I’ll DM you to get the dealer’s name

Before or after OP signs lol.

LOL, I wont mind if OP signs it first and then shares it. I’m not looking for the same trim though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.