Deal Check: 2023 Subaru Solterra Premium

Helping someone with a cheap lease that just totaled their car. I found the Solterra near them MSRP $47,057, would have the $7500 rebate, a CHEAPR $2250 and I think they can apply for another CHEAPR+ rebate for $2000.

I’m using MF .00149 and RV 75% which they have as well.

Their numbers are $0 “customer cash” $333-$343 a month supposedly all fees rolled in.

With their breakdown it seems like they are discounting ~$2550 off msrp (5.44%). Since these things have been sitting on the lot for some time should be able to push this discount off MSRP more right?

Trying to help them get under $300 a month with $0 drive off. Possible or long shot?

Dealers in states without state EV incentives are willing to do $6k off msrp, pre-incentives, but probably not in CT. Try pushing for another $1000-$1500 off msrp.

Ah ok, 6k off MSRP would make it a $301/month $0 drive off. Which I think would work. Are you familiar with Solterra deals? If so, where would this fall in the spectrum?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, this is similar to what was offered by CA brokers on the premium trim, but they seem to be sold out now. I think a few people where able to hack their own deals to get $6k off msrp, but it’s hard to do when there’s no inventory. It was the same way with the Ioniq deals - dealers in CT weren’t discounting as much as dealers in other states because the state incentive.

Ok good to know as a reference point, thanks! Hopefully some people with deals from the NE will chime in :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Paging @harrydogyo

Seems like they are stuck for now on the $0 drive off, $333-343 a month for 36/10k.

In MA it’s been super easy to get 4k or so off. I got to 6, but they should be able to get to at least 3500 off here. I’d shop around. I think you have to stay instate for the rebates though otherwise happy to intro a MA dealer.

You’re probably only getting that low on a premium.

If the taxes fees etc are rolled into the monthly then would this calculator be correct? If so looks like 5k off?

Yeah that’s a solid deal. There’s about 800 of port installed options pulling the msrp up but still a solid deal at 5k off.

Ok I guess I can try and push for the 6k since MA is offering

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.