Deal Check: 2023 Porsche Taycan Base Lease- opinions?

Does this deal look good?
2023 Taycan demo 3k miles

5k miles per year/24 months lease

MSRP $106k
Sale price: $93k

$2500 out of pocket
1199/month tax included with 9.35% tax rate

Have you seen E-Tron GT deals in the forum?

2 Likes

I’m assuming this isn’t AWD based on the MSRP.

Have you driven it?

The first post of this thread changes as deals change, but as of right now there’s a comp here in another region:

2 Likes

$3 a mile, seems expensive, seen some pretty good etron deals posted lately, gotta ask yourself are you willing to pay the premium for the Porsche badge.

1 Like

This is a pretty good for a Taycan.

I have reached out to 10+ dealers about the few remaining 2023 e-tron GT P+ and Prestige’s and they either do not lease to out of state customers (basically all CA, TX, and FL dealerships I talked to) and/or they do not want to budge on price. I think the window for <$1000/month effective e-tron GT has closed.

porsche is rolex. you can discount it all you want, and the payment will still be high. if a RWD taycan is worth 1300/month to you, do it.

the taycans to get are basically any of the AWD variants. theyre an expensive lease, but the car will be worth payoff in the end, so if you have a clean fax, overage wont matter

3 Likes

Thanks all, I passed on the deal. I think the etron gt is better bang for buck so I will look into that. And for clarification, yes it was the RWD taycan. Wasn’t the color I wanted either. Pink on beige with the base wheels.

1 Like

You’re serious, right? Glad you passed on it.

1 Like

Good luck finding an e-tron GT for the prices you have read about on leasehackr, or even anything under $1200/month effective. Not trying to discourage you but…I am looking for one too and am discouraged lol. I almost closed on one in September and regret not doing it.

This account Stans Pink Pig Porsches
lwrlorkyqrkf9qlxhw0t

4 Likes

Atleast this one has nice wheels and decals :slight_smile:

Sadly I was seriously considering it. But then realized I would still rather spend more for awd and a color I actually like. Glad I passed on it also

I think you’ll surely be able to find an etron GT if you try hard enough, I had found one at 780$ effective last month but passed as I went with a different car.

An RS was posted for around that

Don’t give up.

The units that have been sitting due to the stop sale will get inspected and released, and this should improve inventory to some degree.

Recently people have been chasing the subset of these that don’t have this encumbrance.

4 Likes

My BMW lease cost me $4 a mile, but that metric has no meaning, as I don’t put on a lot of miles and I wanted a new car.

A good chunk is fixed cost, just to have something with four wheels that’s waiting in the garage when you need to go somewhere, and from there it’s just incremental increases until you get to something you want.

I could have cut my cost to “$3 a mile” for a somewhat lesser car, but probably to no less than “$2 a mile” if I was willing to drive around in a Hyundai Hernia.

It’s a metric that has no meaning for your use-case

@joeblogs is right, $30,000+ to drive 10k total miles is atrocious.

It’s actually OP’s use case.

Mine is just similar.