Deal check 2023 Porsche Cayenne California

We all know Porsche leases are terrible but I thought this is not that bad for a Porsche. I don’t know how things are going to be when the 2024 comes out but I think for the current market this is as good as it can get for a Cayenne. Would appreciate to hear the thoughts of the experts before I pull the trigger:

I am assuming you have the $1095 acquisition fee as a dealer fee?

you’re paying 50K or 60% of MSRP to rent the car for 3 years.

2 Likes

they have acq fee and document fee listed together as one fee, therefore I didn’t have acq fee listed separately.

Fully agree with you but If you are aware of a better way to lease a porsche, please let me know. Probably I am better of when I buy a certified pre owned one.

I would look into buying a CPO. Back in January I was able to get about 16% off MSRP with minimal effort from a So Cal dealer. It was a low mileage loaner CPO with MSRP around 85K. They had some addons that I didn’t like but I didn’t try to negotiate further because I ended up getting an X5.

1 Like

thanks. I might go with a little higher mileage (40k miles) 2019 CPO for around $50k, I think this is the wiser thing to do. This way I will still enjoy the Porsche experience with peace of mind of a CPO for 2 year. After 2 years we will see…

I think he is referring to loaner CPOs. Few months ago the 2022 loaners were back in market with a large % discount and they were leasing with new Porsche numbers. That resulted in a low monthly payments on them. You can check the Signed section for those Macans. I am not sure if those deals are possible now or maybe you’ll have to wait for next year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.