Deal Check: 2023 Nissan Titan Pro-4X

I’ve been shopping truck leases and this is the best I can come by so far; any thoughts? I like the idea of a shorter term 18 month lease as well.

1. MSRP: $63,500
  2. SELLING PRICE: $58,500
  3. ADJUSTED CAP COST: NET CAP COST $61,389.17
  4. RESIDUAL % 18 MONTH/10K MILE LEASE: $46,990
  5. MONEY FACTOR: .00231
  6. DUE ON DELIVERY (1ST MONTH): 924.77
  7. MONTHLY PAYMENT: 650.34

Titan Pro-4X, haven’t seen one of those in quite awhile - since “he who should not be mentioned again on this website” was throwing out $250-300/mth 18 month one pays a year ago. Those were based on 13%, a MF of .00291 (before 1 pay discount) and an 84% residual. Nissan/Infiniti has not really stepped up 12 months later as the RVs are far more realistic now (lower - which costs us more money).

I don’t have anything to add re: the Titan, other than it’s being discontinued after this model year. Based on the half ton market (without actually looking for one myself) I’d expect pricing to be pretty aggressive.

You might want to give Tundra’s a look, inventory on those things seem to be piling up.

Toyota is offering $589/month after $4k down on a base SR which is pretty bad compared to this fully loaded Titan deal. I have a feeling the dealers won’t negotiate much off of that.

1 Like

I know - missed the boat with those RVs. How’s this deal look considering they’re not using inflated RVs now?

The only factor you can control is the amount of discount. Yours is 8% off MSRP - not sure if that is good or bad these days, but last year 12-14% was available.

Are you interested in other models? 2023 Honda Ridgelines have had some low lease monthly (not sure if there is still support in March). Ram 1500 seems to lease for a bit less, but preferred term on BH trim is 42mth lease this month. [But you can sell out of that lease if you really need to get out before 42 months.]

you’re talking about what toyota is advertising. reach out to @Jrouleau426 (toyota broker) in the marketplace to see what he’s got. it will be significantly less than the national ads

edit: a titan is not worth what you’ve been offered

2 Likes

I can do around 550 on 50k msrp sr with $0 das

4 Likes

I found a deal on a 2023 Nissan Titan Pro4x that I was going to accept and got all the way to the point of submitting a credit application at which point I was then told that Nissan ended the lease program for 2023 Titans and they are only available for financing now.

I think it’s possible they tried to rope me in for the lease deal to then try to get me to buy or they realized it was too good of a deal on my end? but not sure that makes sense from the dealer standpoint.

Can anyone confirm if Nissan did actually end lease support for 2023 Titans?

INFINITI already began to stop their 2023s, so that’s likely.

Bad deal. Why not look into 2024?
Example in TN if they do their advertised price for lease:
MSRP: 65070
Sell: 53357
18/10 gets you 81% res and .0031 mf.
Should be less than 500/mo.

I am considering getting one in a few months if they will drop it another 3k to be under 300/mo :smiley:

I reached out to a TN dealer since I saw bigger MSRP discounts but their money factor was sky high at .0051 and was over 900/mo. I figured TN money factor was higher for some reason.

Any dealer recs? not opposed to shipping for a better deal.

Given there are quite a few dealers in TN that have a lot of these trucks on the lot, and production ending in the summer… give it a few and someone will bite. Even with .0051 should be around 700/mo, so they are doing something shady.
No recs yet, still have 5 mo on my lease, so will only start in a few month on this.
I will say though, Titan is less comfy than the Pathfinder.

They are probably using Ally or US Bank for those leases if Nissan already stopped support.

the TN quote was for a 2024 so still supported by Nissan

2024 Titan 4x is .0031 so I’m not sure if Nissan Lets them mark it up that much. If so, wow a 4.8% markup? If not, it might be an Ally or US Bank loan.

Yea I thought there was no way that MF would come from Nissan but I asked if it was directly from the bank and he said yes… but they did some sketchy things like giving me a quote for a different unit than I asked for and changing the pre-discussed discount amount so who knows.

Any chance you know the money factor on 2024 Frontier Pro4x’s?

Titan Pro4x 0.0031 is the buy rate for NMAC (also assuming you are Tier 1).

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought money factors varied between different models? The .0031 was for the Titan Pro4x, my follow up was asking about the Frontier Pro4x.