Deal Check: 2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+

Looking for some input on this deal. 12k miles, 18 months. The $1000 down is for first payment and plates.
Qualified for loyalty bonus. Was quoted $316 for the Engage trim this morning which has 70 miles less range and 54 less “hp”. So this one seems like a kinda good deal.

Evolve+ AWD

1 Like

Ask your dealer to include the $1000 dealer cash.

These are all that could be included on all 23 Ariya’s:

MY23 ARIYA NMAC LEASE CASH $7,500
ARIYA LOYALTY CASH $1,000
MY23 ARIYA 18 MO LEASE CASH $3,330
ARIYA DEALER CASH $1,000

My deal lil cheaper w $1K down

1 Like

Yeah, looks good from what you shown. Only thing left to maybe grab is the 1k in dealer cash which would lower the payment. I got the same evolve plus one a few weeks ago, i love this thing.

Thanks for sharing your potential deal. Gonna hit back my dealer and see if he’ll meet the $49K MSRP.

Msrp is fixed and can not be negotiated

I was really impressed when I drove the Engage this morning. I went to the dealer to drive the Evolve+, confirmed they had it this morning, get there shorty after they opened only to find out that they sold it last night. They were really pushing to get me to take the Engage but I wanted the extra range, hp, and sunroof.

Since when? Can’t dealers adjust the final selling price?

Since always. final selling price is not MSRP.

Meant selling price. Sorry for confusion all

Def hold out for moonroof, big battery etc. The way these deals are structured, pretty sure evolve and platinum (at least in my region) have the lowest money factor compared to lower trims. Very little money to get an evolve or plat over the engage. But move quickly since 23’s are drying up and 24’s aren’t as good of a deal.

It doesn’t seem worth taking a hit on the RV for higher annual mileage allowance (12k, 15k) at signing since NMAC SignatureFLEX Lease allows buying additional miles during the lease term at $.10/mile.

You can find more details via link below:
https://www.nissanusa.com/finance/car-buying-leasing-options.html

I’ll definitely have to ask about this and the additional $1000 dealer cash when I sign later today. Not holding my breath on the dealer cash. They are apparently at their bottom dollar on this lease.