Deal Check: 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic SUV

Hi hackrs,

Got an EQE 350 4Matic here in NorCal, specced as exclusive trim with Drivers Assistance, rear wheel steering, for $88,450 MSRP.

Currently the best offer I’m getting on a 36/10k lease is $889/mo (including taxes, I believe) with $3k and 10 MSDs. MF is quoted at 0.0027. Purchase price before taxes and fees is 74,866 (haven’t tried to negotiate this directly yet).

Another nearby dealer is offering a similar car, MSRP is a bit higher (90k), and agreed to match this deal.

I think both are quite high, but curious to other people’s thoughts.

1 Like

Its either a 4% discount, which sucks, or youre not applying fleet, which you need to do.

Thanks. First time leasee here, forgive the stupid questions. What does applying fleet mean? And how was the 4% discount calculated?

What discount off MSRP are you being offered? What incentives are being applied to the deal?
Hint: You should know the answers to both questions.

1 Like

Thank me later. There are a few EQE deals shared this month.

Eqe gets $7500 ev credit plus $2500 fleet.

$74866 plus $10k in incentives means $84866 selling price.

$84866 is a 4 % discount from your msrp.

If you dont have fleet, this is actually 7%, which still sucks

Thanks all, really appreciate the help here.

From the quote: 88,450 MSRP, 14860 in “savings” (incentives?), + 1300 in appearance/dent protection, comes out to 74,860 selling price. Then add up taxes and fees for a final purchase price of $82,670. I don’t know if I’m getting fleet. My employer qualifies for an incentive which I believe they did say was $2500 off - I assume that’s the same thing? I also did tell them to include Sam’s Club, which I think is another $1k? So what I’m hearing is that the true discount being offered is not the 14k, but rather just 4k from the dealer, hence the 4%. I didn’t realize this is how discounts ought to be calculated…lots to learn, clearly.

What discount off MSRP are you being offered? What incentives are being applied to the deal?

Initial offer was 15.5k discount. I don’t think they applied employer or Sam’s Club incentives. Selling price came out to 75.5k.
Embarrassed to say I didn’t ask further. I got a sky-high quote from them initially (just DAS + monthly), so I didn’t ask for a more precise quote sheet. I’ll definitely ask if I want to keep negotiating with them.

better deals to be had! @BENZORNOTHING should be able to give you a better quote

1 Like

If you take out incentives the dealer discount is actually less.

Sams club and your employet discount are both just qualifying you for fleet, so sounds likd theyre already applying it, so very meh discount.

As a datapoint, was recently offered EQE 350 4matic for $680/mo with $2000 + 10 MSD + registration + taxes DAS. MSRP was in the low 80s.

If you take out incentives the dealer discount is actually less.

Yes, forgot to mention what I just learned :slight_smile: thanks.

Sams club and your employet discount are both just qualifying you for fleet, so sounds likd theyre already applying it, so very meh discount.

Gotcha. Thanks!

As a datapoint, was recently offered EQE 350 4matic for $680/mo with $2000 + 10 MSD + registration + taxes DAS. MSRP was in the low 80s.

Thanks. Was this also in California?

One more question: the vehicle selling price was listed under a big box labeled “Purchase Option”. That’s where I got the 14k total discount and 74k selling price from. But if this is the purchase option, then the 10k incentives do not apply correct? As far as the lease amount is concerned, I think it’s entirely separate from what that box is showing.

From the initial offer without MSDs, they were quoting $980/mo at 3k down. Based on the calculator, I’m estimating that in order to reach their stated monthly payments at the given MF and tax rates, the actual selling price is closer to $80.5k (this was their initial offer, which is higher than what the original post listed): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

With 5 MSDs, they got this down to $912/mo. 10 MSDs, $786/mo.

So that would place this closer to a 9% discount, no?

Received updated offer.

90500 MSRP
Selling price 77830
Incentives: 10k
3k down
36 months, 7.5k miles per year
Monthly payment with 5 MSDs ($5k in total) = $771/mo + taxes for a grand total of $831/mo.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.