Deal check: 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45 loaner

Hello everyone,
I’m in CO. Here is a deal I’m working on recently.

2023 Mercedes AMG GLA 45 Loaner (Miles: 4000)
MRSP: 67540
Selling Price: 55900 (18% off)
Lease :36/7500
Monthly payment: 692
3,999 down including 1st payment+tax

Dealer says this lease is expired after tomorrow because they can’t lease it as a new car anymore. The only option would be “buying” if I’m still interested.

Is this a good deal?
Is dealer trying to get this deal done?
Thank you!

Would leasing a new one cost that much more? Or more at all…?

4k miles on MB makes little impact. Only 1k miles over “free” first 3k miles.

1 Like

Good question. I don’t know. I don’t see another GLA45 around Denver at all. That’s also part of reasons I’m asking. I don’t have a similar case to compare.

Can you give more explanation? I don’t quite understand what you mean.

Mileage penalty on MB loaner starts from 3,001 miles. So, in your case it comes to $300 at $0.30/mile

1 Like

Starts to get very subjective when discussing performance cars. What are you looking for in your next car? What brands are on and off the table?

I’m very open to next car. c300, e300, GLC, EQB, EQE are all acceptable. Right now only focus on MB.

E350 and EQE are arguably the best values right now among gas and electric Mercedes, respectively

Thanks man! I need to Google this loaner penalty thing to see how it impacts me. I don’t see how it is so far. This $300 should be off on the selling price or…?

Yeah I got a EQS AMG for $12K One pay after selling wall boxes lol and another EQE AMG for literally Pennie’s on the dollar

Or… The RV will be reduced by $300. Selling price is what they gave you.