Deal Check: 2023 Maserati Grecale GT - $778/48 months

Got this deal… wondering what people think.

48 months
10K miles a year
$3500 down + 1st month payment
$778 tax in a month

MSRP $70,401
Selling price $59,132.42

Residual 48%
Residual Value $33,792.48
Money Factor 0.00242

I’m in Florida

They are also assuming the last 7 months of the lease on my current Alfa Romeo

I doubt the dealer is just “eating” those payments. Why not just ride out your Alfa lease?

What was the monthly on the Alfa?

Also, is this a signed deal or a deal check…?

4 years? Yikes. At least you brush your teeth though

3 Likes

Post your best shot at the LH calculator so that we can see where the hot sauce is on those “assumed” 7 months of payments to be eaten.

deal check! my current alfa giulia payment is $515 all in

I love the car but have had too many technical issues with it… also want to take advantage of the 2023 grecale before the MSRP jumps up 10% for 2024 models

Yes, this will be solved by jumping into a Maserati.

Do you live within walking distance of the dealer?

16 Likes

touché. its about a 10 minute drive from me

You can walk that with no problems.

1 Like

Yeah, Maserati is a tough sell if avoiding “technical issues” is of importance. :skull: :rofl:

I was recently contemplating a Levante Modena, but the becoming bff’s with the service techs had me thinking twice. That and there isn’t a Maserati dealer terribly close to me, either.

1 Like

So…. 41k to lease a car with a selling price of 59?

NTM the very obvious possibility of your and/or your spouse wanting out before then due to technical or other issues, with huge negative equity.

1 Like

From one Stellantis product to the next, not sure that will solve any technical issues. Not sure what bank they are using but you might want to verify the MF and any incentives that are being applied to that price. 48mo’s seems like a bad idea, even more so with this car, you’ll be in the same situation in 24 mo’s. Are these technical issues worthy of a buyback/lemon law claim?

2 Likes

to be clear, the technical issues I don’t like are with the Alfa infotainment, lack of wireless car play, and blind spot system constantly beeping - all very minor things

I agree that 48 months is a little longer than id be comfortable with, but it is a 4 year full warranty - my dealer says he will give me the option to trade it back in in 3 years, but i’m sure that would requrie me to lease yet another alfa/maserati

Not only that, they will roll in any negative equity because they sure af won’t eat it.

Did they give it to you in writing that they will eat all the negative equity after 36 months?

Are you ready for Maserati service costs?

Even with the 4banger, oil changes/brakes/tires cost way too much

1 Like

$41k to rent this car for 4 years. Really give that some thought. Are you in love with it?

1 Like

I get it that doing a 48 month lease is cheaper and the car will be under warranty, but it does not make much financial sense.

If OP is dead set on turning in their Alfa 7 months early, and leasing the Grecale, then let them be.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.