Deal Check: 2023 MachE CA Route 1

Hi everyone, been a while for me!

Looking at 23’ Mach Es and wondering what % off dealer discount is achievable with the current incentives? I didn’t see anything that recently. Has anyone had success stacking the current $7500 and $1500 Tesla conquest?

TIA

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Thanks, thats good to know. I have all that info from the edmunds forum, just wondering how hard I can push on the dealer discount.

Nothing to write home about. There are so many 2023s in inventory here in AZ I feel like a 15-20% dealer discount can be had. I forgot how much work it is to get dealers to give the best discounts, money factors, and take off dealer adds. I am already exhausted!

MSRP $51,195
Selling Price: $49,195
Rebates: $7500 lease cash, $1500 Tesla conquest
Dealer add (tint they wont remove): $499
Cap adjustment (1st payment, acq fee, reg, doc fee, tax on rebates): $3383
Drive offs: $0
MF: .000833
RV: 44%

Pre-tax payment: $654

Besides the tint being removed which I think is possible, is $2k a good dealer discount?