Deal Check - 2023 Kia EV6 Wind AWD [PNW]

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if this deal is good/decent

2023 Kia EV6 Wind AWD

MSRP 54,100
Sale Price 50,350
MF .00203
Residual 59%

DAS first month taxes license and fees (appx 1,600)
36/10 terms

$487/month (no sales tax here)

Thank you!

1 Like

Does this car not qualify for the $7500 lease credit or is Kia not passing it along or something?

it does and it is listed as a rebate of 7,500.
I posted the dealer quote.

Verify the money factor for your zip code for this particular model. The dealer can jack that up for extra profit. You’ve got about a 7% dealer discount which is pretty decent, not sure if these are being discounted more.

Check the marketplace to see just an idea of discounts brokers are offering. This is an effective payment of about $530 a month. Do you qualify for any other additional rebates such as military, first responder, college grad if Kia offers them? Or any other local rebates? If the money factor is right, the only other thing to do would push for a stronger discount if others are getting that.

Just a thought, have you looked at the ioniq 5? These are at least $100 a month cheaper on a 24/12 if your not set in stone on the Ev6.

Also if were interested in the ioniq 5, it comes with 2 years unlimited kWh charge hours, where the ev6 has 1000 kWh to use over 3 years. Just some food for thought.

Good deal. Sign it.

1 Like

That’s an excellent deal. Haven’t seen AWD EV6 that low.

money factor is base MF.

Looks like a ok deal. But i think the Ionic 5 can be had for less . depends on if your set on the ev 6 I guess

i dont like the ioniq design language for some reason

A car that looks like it came from an 8-bit 1980s arcade game isn’t your style??? :wink:

2 Likes

The Ioniq 6 is much nicer and “smoother” looking. It’s a lease, so don’t fret too much about the styling if you’re only keeping it for 2 years.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.