Deal Check: 2023 JGC Overland 4xe

Currently have this deal on the table, nothing has been signed yet

Discount before incentives 8% & base MF
Incentives $13,500 and I do have $1,000 code which I think is not being applied

Only thing I don’t like is the $2,808 in options as fees…thoughts?

Those options are basically taking the discount back. If they can’t waive them I’d walk especially since this is a 23 model.

My thinking exactly, discount is only 4% with fees and options…if they can’t remove perhaps ask for 10% discount?

On a 23 it’s pretty easy to get 10% off though my experience is on the other side of the country.

1 Like

I would just fly and pick up an in stock order from Mitch at Ourisman. Got an overland in December and looked better than this without the 1000 code that was not available then.

Have you tried to put in LH calc to verify payments? Fees look like normal AZ things…high doc fee and license fees…can you get tint elsewhere for less than 700?

Spend time searching this forum as plenty of Jeep 4xe deals for you to review/compare.

In real life no one considers it normal to pick up a car on the east coast or southeast if you live in Arizona

As a Phoenix area resident, the Southern California market is a far better option than anything East of the Mississippi. Some people buy Ford trucks from Granger in Iowa, but nobody is buying Jeeps out East.

2 Likes

Very valid point my friend. I would make a road trip out of it. That is why I said if it was me.

So the vehicle is on the ground and has the bs dealer options installed…Arizona is rough for leasing as it is, they look at you funny when asking for money off MSRP :rofl:

Before even looking to lease you should have your numbers down and know how to populate and use the calculator to get a target payment or you will be at huge disadvantage.

Done, done and done my guy!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.