Incentives $1,000

They did not run my credit which is Tier 1. So the 8% or 9% is lol

1 Like

Oh for sure I wouldn’t finance with them at 8/9% lol it’s laughable

1 Like

Sorry, the original phrasing made it appear like a question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes my apologies lol. Any other thoughts on this deal? I appreciate the input

No idea since I’m not shopping for a Jeep, but if you want better input from people closer to this corner of the market, you should break down the numbers (separate out the dealer discount and then list the name and amount of each incentive to make sure you aren’t missing any).

There also appears to be a trade here. How does the $43k allowance compare to the other offers you’ve gotten for your current vehicle?

The allowance is magically just above your payoff, which immediately induced some nausea when I noticed it.

1 Like

Need to see the MF, RV, selling price (I’m assuming you’re getting it at invoice?), And what rebates you’re applying.

1 Like

All I have on it is…

YOU’RE SAVING $8,939.50 $5,037.00 off MSRP $1,000.00offwith Rebates/Incentives $2,902.50 with TradeTax Credit

RV is on the original post in the photos, under the lease quote numbers

Residual is 39,141.60

Their numbers add up about right for a 39/15 with a 6% discount.

Go on the jeep.com site and build a vehicle. It will pop up an offer that’ll get you an extra $1000 off.

Beyond that, you can probably find a bit better discount, but the summit reserves are expensive and don’t lease well. You end up paying a very pretty penny to upgrade trims here. You could get two limiteds for the same cost.

1 Like

How much do you think the dealer is making on this deal plus my trade which is selling retail for about 46/47/48k

Sorry, I would just buy a high trim Tahoe. 40k for the lease, these jeep trims going nuts.

1 Like

What are those typically running at?

Lease? Probably same price. I meant just buy it and truly believe those are better value proposition than a jeep with 3rd row.

1 Like

Affiliate code?…extra rebates…? This deal could be much better, I believe

Neither the lease nor the finance make any sense.

All the GCL’s competitors top out at like $55,000 so why would anyone spend more than that in this segment?

Many of them hold their value better too.

2 Likes

This particular lease that OP posted doesn’t make sense, but in general Jeep GCs are leasing pretty good relative to the market. Jeeps yoy sales have plummeted, they have way too much inventory, and they’re throwing out aggressive rebates and discounts. All said and done you can get a pretty good lease for a highly sought after vehicle segment.

1 Like

Bigger discount and the jeep private offer are your only hopes here for making this less bad.

You’re paying a huge premium for stepping up to the summit reserve.

1 Like

What doesn’t make sense on the lease or finance? Trying to understand…sorry I’m new to this