Deal Check: 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe base

Hi All, new to Leasehackr and would greatly appreciate any thoughts/input on this proposed (but unsigned) lease on a 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe at 39 months, 10,000 miles:

MSRP $64,730
Discount $4,000
Price $60,730
Incentives 7500 EV
3000 Bonus Cash
2000 Lease Loyalty
1000 TDM
$ Factor .00207
Residual $34,954.20 (54%)
Down payment $1,500 (for a total of $2110 due at signing)
Total monthly payment (with 6.25% state taxes and fees)=$516/month

I’ve pushed to decrease the MSRP further, but was informed by the dealer that he’s already at a -$1,155 gross profit under the current discount with the $1,888 holdback.

So far, other dealers I’ve contacted in Massachusetts have been reluctant to reduce the MSRP for the 2023 4xe base much beyond $2,000 to $3,000 before incentives, but maybe I need to keep looking. Any help appreciated! Thank you!

1 Like

What else are you open to? What brands are yes and no?

On a 23 I’d expect an 8-10% discount at least which many brokers have offered. Some on here are offering that on 24s.

I would also shy away from any CDJR lease that takes you past the warranty expiration.

@Bostoncarconcierge can you help with your dealer?

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout!

Not today as I’m traveling for work but def next month!

1 Like

Are the days of $400 leases for 23 GC 4XEs over?

Honestly, I’ve had two consecutive Jeep Grand Cherokee leases and really like the vehicle, so I’m hoping to stay with that brand and model. I also like the Land Rover Discovery, but that vehicle is already priced significantly higher than a base Grand Cherokee, so I don’t foresee a lease payment within the realm I’m looking to pay right now.

Good to know and thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

Msrp can not be changed. It is what it is.

Selling price can be adjusted.

Have you price compared against getting a 24?

That’s correct and I should have worded my description better with respect to pushing to decrease the selling price (increase the percentage off MSRP) before application of any incentives or bonus cash. I originally looked at leasing a 2024 Grand Cherokee Limited and only switched to the 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe because of all of the incentives offered and the significant number of 2023 4xe vehicles that were still available despite release of the 2024 4xe. I have not price compared against getting a 2024 4xe but maybe need to do so.

You should easily be able to do better than $2k off on a 24, much less a 23