Deal Check: 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD

Thoughts on this lease breakdown? They don’t include details like MF on this doc. Located in the tri-state area.
36/10000
Payments would be $368/mo.

1 Like

I just traded in my Kona EV for the Ioniq 5 SEL AWD last week. You will absolutely love it. It’s quieter, a much better ride, bigger - the floor is flat so much easier to vacuum the car.

But it looks like they’re only discounting $1121 on a $53k car after free money from Hyundai and your trade-in. I think you can do better. I used a broker and saved a ton.

Thanks for the feedback, we’re super excited! A few questions as I’m new to leasing.

Where are you getting the $1121 figure from?

When we sell our (wife’s) current leased car to the dealer, we do not have to pay the sales tax listed on the buyout documentation, the dealer pays that, correct?

Do you recommend any brokers to contact? I’m sure I can just look through the forums to find one.

My bad, I was doing it all wrong. I wasn’t calculating your taxes and fees. It looks like you’re getting almost 11% off. That’s a great deal!

I used Jeff but for a 24/10k lease - Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (July) - #207 by Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto. I paid a little more for paint. This is SoCal.

Haha all good! I was wondering what I was missing.

Now I just wonder how accurate these lease calculator figures the dealer gives me will compare once I walk into the place to try and finish the deal. Hoping it’s 1-1, and they don’t try to add a bunch of random things on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.