Deal check - 2023 Grand Cherokee L 4x4 Limited

Did yours have a sunroof and did you go through a broker?

Yes and Yes!

Keep us updated. I’m in Ohio too looking for an SUV.

Which broker did you go through? I wouldn’t mind waiting only a month. The problem is that I already sold my car in hopes of going to a local dealership today but I really want to move up a trim level, so now I don’t have a car rofl. I’ve been told it’s like 3-4 months if you want a sunroof but I hoped if I got one that is standard with sunroof it might move faster.

If you’re not specifically looking for a Jeep, check out the Pathfinder, it has like 90% RV on an 18 month lease.

Yes, not too picky. I explored the Pathfinder, but I’m going to try to hold off as long as I can as I think we’ll see additional price drops across the board. I’d prefer a GC than the Pathfinder.

ALN ………………

Sorry if I asked you that already, we’ve been researching non stop and my brain is kind of mush right now.

I have contacted probably 30 dealerships in a 250 mile radius and nobody is willing to go below my affiliate pricing unless they’ve already discounted it themselves lower. Then they tell me their discount doesn’t stack with the affiliate pricing. I think I’m just no good at this.

A fellow GCL 2nd row bench orderer! I hate it, wife loves it. :man_shrugging:

Don’t like the bench either but necessity to place infant car seat in the middle…

There’s a plethora of brokers you can talk to on here that offer better deals. Just work with one of them.

Same…perfect for that.

Yes, I know. I’ve been in talks with them. I already sold my car so I don’t really have the time to wait 3-4 months for a build to come in.

Many of them have access to inventory vehicles.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.