Deal Check - 2023 GC 4xe

, ,

Gents, looking to get some eyes on this quote for a base GC 4xe in Oregon. They have been pretty unwilling to add more dealer discount but threw in another $1500 factory incentive - however they then inflated up the money factor to .00317.

Is it unreasonable to ask them to bring the price/MF down to get to a $600 payment with 1st payment DAS? I’m looking to take delivery in the next 7-14 days.

I would kick it off by making that discount start with a 4 instead of a 2
I got 8% off MSRP plus rebates on my GC 4xe.

1 Like

That’s where I’m trying to get but these PNW dealers seem unwilling to budge at all.

Lithia near me in Oregon is nearly double the discount on the base 4xe with similar sticker price.

1 Like

Which Lithia? Don’t they have like 20 CDJR dealerships?

1 Like

Is that the Klamath Falls Lithia?

Sorry, Eugene.

1 Like

What it appears they did is switch leasing companies on you. Ask them to run this through Chrysler Capital instead of Stellantis to see if that changes the price. The $1095 acq fee is lower through CCAP I believe unless that fee is regional. Go to the Jeep website and use their lease payment estimator to compare.

1 Like

Finally got a more reasonable deal on a base 4xe in my region. Deal doesn’t include a military + jeep tdm discount yet. Going to run it by 2 other dealers to see if they can beat it.

Wanted to run this by the group to sanity check if this is a solid enough deal for the ‘23’s now that were’ close to the end of the month. Thank you

1 Like

Find out what bank they are using for this deal. CCAP acq fee is usually only $595. Other than that, it looks like a reasonable deal. Almost 10% discount which is apparently very good in the Northwest region. DO you know the MF?

1 Like

Copy, thanks - good to know.

Yes, it’s been a dead zone for discounts up here so far. Rate finder is showing a base MF of .0019 for the 39mo lease.

Hasnt been $595 on these in a while

I think in the next few days/weeks these GCs will get even better. I checked 4 dealers between WA and OR and all of them are offering 9.5-10% MSRP discount also advertised on the website. The one in Seattle offered me a $13,500 rebate so this is something to investigate.

Like I said, when they are throwing 10% off MSRP at you on the website without even asking then 15% is/will be fully possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.