Deal Check: 2023 EQS 450+ SUV

Found a loaner EQS 450+ in Texas. Monthly comes to around 710 after tax for a 2 year lease. Closest calc link:Calc Link

Seems like its a great deal. Just looking for confirmation.

You need to separate out the incentives from the selling price to properly compare.

The LH Calculator also always puts $795 for the lease inception, but ever dealer seems to charge $1,095.

I think I can find you a better deal if you arent firm on getting a SUV

Yeah. Do need an Suv and didnt find many others around

Have already asked. Waiting on a reply. But considering there are no tax credits how will it change the comparison?

You shouldn’t need to ask the dealer that question. That’s something you should know before talking to a dealer. Do you have fleet or are you just using the MIB bonus?

It’ll change your comparison by you knowing what your discount actually is for comparing against other deals. If you want to know if something is a great deal, you need to be able to compare it accurately against other great deals. That can’t be done by just looking at monthly payment or a post-incentive discount when people qualify for different discounts.

Ah. I get what you are saying. It should 7500 lease bonus and 10k (11k amex) dealer cash for my area.

do you know if that amex 11k offer is on top of the 7500 lease bonus or are they separate so it makes it 18.5

My understanding is that its separate. Assuming dealer did give me the full 18.5k rebate amount, then its a 19% discount from MSRP to get to these numbers.

Looks like a pretty good deal. Would maybe consider MSD if you are interested.

For loaners, I would inspect the vehicle in person and make sure there are no scratches or other damages you could get dinged for upon lease return. I say this because for my loaner, the delear had to get my door panel off to buff out a lot for dings and scratches.

Yeah. Going to see the car today. Will take note. Still unsure if I want to go the MSD route or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.