0down
Zip : 98516 (WA)

MSRP 89580
Selling price: 77962
License fee : 1514.5
Doc fee : 200
Rebate: 13000 (7500+5500 amex)
Gross cap cost :79057
Cap cost reduction : 9406.18 (isnt this downpayment essentially? But i mentioned that itll be 0 down for me)
Adjusted cap cost: 69650.82
Residual value : 47477.4
MF: 0.00171 (assuming)

Monthly: $901

I ran the calculator but the monthly was different.
Calculator came out about $750 a month
Not sure what made it different.

But overall, is this a okay deal?
This is my first time attempting a lease.
Read many threads from this forum and hopefully im doing it right.

I want to target my monthly to be around 650-700
What should i do to push a little further?
I read some crazy deals that some others posted about EQS but i dont know if i can do anything near that number :slight_smile:
Attached the paper for the reference.

Any advise is appreciated!

You’ll need a much greater discount to get you to your target price. Your adjusted cap cost needs to be a lot closer to $60k, which means you need a lot more dealer discount. I believe the 13% you’re being offered is pretty standard for new EQE350s right now. Check broker threads but I bet they’ll have better deals than this.

I highly doubt you’ll get this car for your target price given how far off you are presently. I’d suggest trying to get them to deal on stock MP4168 and using the calculator to figure out an offer. You’ll want something like 25% if you’re going to hit your target payment

2 Likes

Yeah. That is a bad discount. Have you tried looking at what the brokers here are offering?
Personally, I wouldn’t pay anything over $600 / month for this car.

You should contact 10+ other dealers. Let them all know what terms, MF, and pre-incentive discount you are looking for.

Your calculator:

Calculator

I don’t think it’s a bad discount. Not sure about WA dealers, but CA dealers seem to be doing 12-15% and you got 13%. Brokers are in this ballpark too.

I see some unicorn deals on EQS / northeast especially but don’t think 600 inclusive of 9.5% tax on a new EQE without MSDs is a reasonable target unless you get real lucky.

You should still try to get more discount and consider adding MSDs which will prob lower your payment by ~50/mo. License fee seems high. Is that really 1500? Get the breakdown and ask them to remove any addons.

And also look at lower MSRP cars with fewer options, not 90k

Create a target and make offers.

Don’t solicit quotes and haggle.

Big :triangular_flag_on_post:that you are assuming anything, let alone something as important as MF.

1 Like

$600/mo may be achievable with a loaner MSRP 80,400 at 18% off MSRP and 10 MSDs for example

I went to the dealership and had a chat with the sales person.
I tried to push a bit more on MSRP but they wouldn’t accept.
instead, they were trying to have me put a downpayment.

→ I asked the person to confirm if their offered number is based on the 0.00171 MF, but he wouldn’t disclose and avoided answering by saying “I wouldn’t know the exact number as MB sets it”

so backed out of the offer and walked out.

very interesting experience as it was my first try leasing a vehicle.
all of your advices in this thread and others were very helpful.
maybe I’ll have a more realistic target next time :smiley: (but will never give up finding a unicorn :stuck_out_tongue: )

Thanks alot!

1 Like

Check with @BENZORNOTHING

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

You only go to dealer to sign the deal, not to haggle there.

Use their quote to get their doc fees.

Tell them what you want to pay and all the incentives you’re eligible for.

You should know the mf, residual, either be super supporter or try to see it from other LH calc.