Deal check 2023 BMW 530e lease demo

36 months
10k/year
Demo in Ohio. Is this any good of a deal? Unsure of buyout. Or even if I’d want to.

5 series doesnt lease well even with a high discount rn. No harm in waiting if youre able to.

1 Like

Def don’t buyout. My 21 is near maturity and rv is 38k. Market is at 31k. Yours is a loaner with bigger discount but it won’t make up for the overinflated rv.

2 Likes

How do you like yours? Considering this or a grand Cherokee 4xe overland. Currently have a v6. Gc and love it. But never owned a bmw. Cheers!

What is the $2375 for miles up front? Are you buying extra miles now? You can always buy them later if needed.

Best features-

BMW luxury and German precision are rather unique

I go to the gas station every 2 months. 25 miles on battery and 10 mile commute with free charging at work

Flawless since new. No tech issues, rattles, failures

DAP is great in LA traffic

Two things I wish were better: it still feels fast, but a 2 L turbo isn’t quite the same as a 3 L V6. And the gear selector has enough delay that I’m reminded of it daily.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not sure why that’s there. This was over email, asking for the best deal and it’s what he sent me. But it’s only the down payments to the left for options. I’ll have to ask what’s up with that. Thanks for the heads up!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.