Deal Check: 2023 Audi Q8 P Plus

Hello, based off Las Vegas, NV… just wanted to hear some input from you guys. I was not able to obtain MF and Residual but I’ll give as much info as I can.

Plan on signing this deal on Monday with $1,500 down
Let me know what you guys think…
MSRP - $84,165
Discount - $12,674.25 (15%)ish
Purchase Price - $71,540.25
Doc - $499
Tax - $194.45
Title - $29.25
Acquisition - $895
Net Price - $73,156.95
Audicare - $1,499 (is this normally the price?)
Tint - $299
Balance - 74,954.95

Doing 36 month lease @ $962 per month w/ 7500 miles per year. This seems like the best deal I seen on a Q8 as some brokers on here are posting 6-8% off while this one is 15%

Also I tend to get rid of my cars after about a year to 1.5 years… does Audicare make sense for me? All input is greatly appreciated.

This is a gas Q8?

Yes this is a gas q8

Are there any incentives included in the discount?

What is the MF used? What is the base MF?

1 Like

No please don’t. Just come across the state and get one in CA. You will save like crazy on the dumb doc fee plus other areas. You don’t need audi care. If you really want it, find it through a any other dealer than the selling dealer.

2 Likes

Audicare raises residual one point if picked up at point of sale on lease, I would be asking if they’re marking up the audicare though: looks like it to me.

1 Like

Ya but I can also save a lot of money getting it anywhere else. If needed at all more than likely will net out, unless you have only one dealer nearby and they charge like crazy for service. Typically yes it’s marked up. I think it’s around $699 dealer cost

1 Like

They didn’t go into fine detail of the discounts but I do know 14% discount for affiliate employee since I work for a sister dealership different brand.I’ll try to get more info tomorrow when they open

1 Like

I’ll try to get that as well, they didn’t mention it the first time I asked

I’m very open to going to another state for a deal, good to know i can purchase audicare elsewhere

I’ll ask, seems like theirs still money that can be saved… they also mentioned Costco don’t stack with other rebates however, I’m seeing signed deals with stacked discounts

They are messing with you.

Costco doesn’t blend with your specific discount type AFAIK.

The Edmunds Forum will have that info.

1 Like

No you can’t if it’s a lease. Audi care done at point of sale raises residual 1% so even if you could find it cheaper afterwards your total cost will be higher. I agree don’t let the dealer mark it up (unless its in conjunction with an overall larger discount).

Does it really matter? Doubt you’ll find anyone who agrees a Q8 is a $1,000 per month kinda car. Or that it makes sense to spend $35k to rent a $71k car.

Discount is irrelevant when the lease programs are terrible.

Good points.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.