Deal check: 2023 Ariya evolve+ e4orce

It is 329/month for 18 months /10K miles

I’m not really sure what each line items mean but the MSRP is $54,190. taxes and bank fee are included in the monthly payment.

It says 500 total due at delivery. Does this mean the same as due at signing?

I think it’s not too bad but…Thanks all.

2 Likes

This is a solid deal for a well equipped Ariya. I have and like this trim.

Taking a guess (updated with Zenek and OP feedback) at a calculator using an 8.875% tax rate.

I’m guessing it’s an additional $300 DAS for the NYS registration fees, but you’ll need to confirm that with the dealer.

If my guessing is accurate, this is not as big a discount on selling price compared to some of the other deals we’ve seen posted in the last few days, but I don’t think this is a bad deal, especially considering how hard it’s been to find 2023s in the NYC area recently.

Really up to you if you think you have the desire to hunt for a better unicorn from another dealer as we get close the end of the quarter on Sunday, but you could certainly do worse than this.

3 Likes

I agree with @DuckyMomo . Great deal for today’s market. Not a 100% sure but I think You have incorrect MSRP and should be $56,650.

1 Like

My bad on MSRP!

2 Likes

I updated the original calculator link above.

Even better deal with that corrected MRSP.

@DuckyMomo The calculator should be like this. AWD HAS DIFFERENT MF. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good catch @Zenek - I missed that the MF had further improved.

Just keeps getting better for @krbxtigerz

1 Like

You guys are super awesome!

The dealer that sent me the shown quote sent me the below. I think he completely changed the terms so it’s kinda pissing me off. I thought due at delivery on the quote sheet said $500 but I was also expecting to pay $300 NY registration fee since the dealer left it as blank. What he is saying below is just so dishonest in my opinion…thoughts???

The offer I sent you is a total $1,326.50 due at signing. This breaks down as $500 down payment + First payment and DMV, which I broke down in an earlier email.

You make the first payment and pay the motor vehicle up front. If we roll them into the lease the payment is affected heavily because it is only 18 months.