Deal Check 2023 AMG SL43

NorCal Yay or Nay

@MBmike has a fairly aged SL43 that he should be able to beat that deal.

If you put $3,500 down and capitalize everything else with max MSD on the buy rate MF, he may be able to beat that deal.

If the MSRP is $114K and the discount is $29K, why is the total purchase $114K? And is there a trade involved?

3 Likes

Is this worth it for a 4-cylinder

I’m normally the last person to care about cylinder count, but I could never spend this much $ for a 4-cylinder, no matter how nice the car enclosing that engine is…

1 Like

Have you driven it? Matt Farah said it was very rough at idle and low speeds

Fun game to find most expensive 4-banger lease…

https://smartpath.blackstonetoyota.com/inventory/details?dealerCd=04179&vin=JTEABFAJ4RK000489&source=t3&zipcode=93704&type=new

1 Like

Whoa! Does the dealer markup get residualized? :wink:

Would having the ADM get residualized get you to take home a Land Cruiser 4-banger today? Haha.

I’d still be more likely to get one than a 4-cyl SL… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok so if they did 40% off the SL, would you bite? $70k sales price?

MBMike has his work cut out to sell that red SL43.

MOVE OVER 40% OFF AMG VERT? GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME. @GOAT I’ll cook you panda express personally.

That discount includes the 15k bonus cash I think. Which means you’re only getting 13k off which is bad. I know AN are doing 20kish preincentive.

2 Likes

lets see another 20k off? Sign the $200/m SL docu-sign I just sent

2 Likes

Thanks King!

1 Like

Hmmm, this guy got his SL43 in NorCal for $90k… maybe there are enough folks willing to get SL43 after all.

I’d need to do the math to see what the effective monthly would be. I would not be opposed to an SL43 unicorn (although the Motor Trend review of the SL63 [I think] said it was neither sporty nor particularly luxurious, so… maybe not. :wink: ).

1 Like

@oarfish18 - LH group buy on SL43 incoming! @paranoidgarliclover says he’s never leased a car. He can make his first one a SL43 lol.

4 Likes

Tempting !

Sounds like a unicorn buyer, and apparently huge SL fan. At 40% off tho, I’d be half tempted

I wouldn’t even need 40%. Just give me 30%! I think it’s like 750 a month at that price lol