Deal Check: 2023 Acura RDX AWD

Hello All, New to the community, below is the quote for Acura RDX. Unsure if this a decent deal?

MSRP: $55.5k
Selling Price: $51k
MF: 0.00158
RV: $32.2k
DAS: $3k
36 mo/ 10k miles
Monthly: $690 (All inclusive)

LeaseHackr Score: 6.7

It doesn’t seem that bad but damn I didn’t know RDX were 55k msrp

1 Like

It doesn’t seem that bad but damn I didn’t know RDX were 55k msrp

Yeah it is, interior in this feels outdated but everything else is really good. I am unsure to go ahead in this deal with such low LH score.

Had the chance to drive a 21-base model for a few days. Sucks it didn’t have BSI, I really liked how the new RDX drives, barely any turbo lag, smooth ride, and responsive steering that isn’t too heavy but not too light.

I hated the infotainment, even using carplay with the touchpad feels wrong. Does it have a touchscreen now?

is 51k after all applicable rebates? do you qualify conquest? If 51k is a straight selling price it’s not bad. But the 55.5k MSRP is the one after the msrp raise, which means is a newer car = less time on the lot = less potential discount. See if you can find an msrp of 55.3k. That makes a small difference but it’s indicative that it’s on the lot longer which you might be able to negotiate a bit more discount.

There’s no touch screen, it still has the old trackpad.

And I completely agree with you, it does not feel like an SUV while driving very sporty and nimble. It’s an amazing vehicle to drive but tech is really bad. That’s the trade off I guess.

2 Likes

Yes, 51k is after all applicable rebates including conquest.

Appreciate your suggestion @Harry_li , I had similar thought process but regardless of MSRP dealers around my area are around 5-8% off of MSRP.

I think its easier to get better leases on EVs/PHEVs now rather than gas cars.

Yeah due to the tax break you can get a better lease for the most part.
Maybe you should try a diferent car like a NX450h? These were just recently updated in 2023.

Thanks @Ricky_Bobby will check them out

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.