Deal Check 2022 Wagoneer

I have been looking at Wagoneers for about 1.5 moths.
I have found a deal out of state but within 150 miles. It’s a series 1 Wagoneer 4x4 for 920 per month 39x10000 with a 63500 sales price (67940 sticker). Tax and fees are in the lease payment and I will put 2000 down. This vehicle has been on the lot for over 2 months. It feels like the market is starting to soften, are there better lease deals out there on the wagneers?

Thanks

I recall seeing @AutoNinjas doing 13% off recently. Not sure ehat theyre doing this month.

Yes. Check broker deals in the Marketplace.

Also check out this post on how to obtain additional incentives.

Does the discount include the $1,500 factory cash? Last time I checked, there were Wagoneers sitting for almost a year on lots so that may be your best place to start. The build date is on the bottom left hand corner of the sticker under SL - 0713 would be July 13.

I think double digit dealer discount is doable, but may take some legwork

You can find some great deals off MSRP on in stock units. There is a series III near me that is 14K off the MSRP of 79K. The problem I’ve found is most/all of the units are missing the pano sunroof and trailering package. I guess supply issues severely limited those options on the 22’s. If you plan on towing the trailer package is necessary to get the correct rear axle ratio and integrate brake controller. My plan is to order a 23 and I’m shooting for around 10% off on the order.

Any idea what the breakdown is vis-a-vis dealer discount vs incentives? I’m just curious.

Not sure - There is def more discounting of Series II/III than I but I think I leases better with the RV.

I’m looking at this lease deal on a 2022 Wagoneer Series 1 with the premium package.

Sticker is $67940, the deal is a 36/12000 lease $2000 down and $810 a month.

Please let me know your thoughts. Are there better deals out there? Will next year have better prices?

Thanks Mike

Fill out a lease calculator, it’s impossible to comment without more details.

What is the breakdown? Sale price? Incentives? Etc.

Wow the price went down tremendously within a month

I would not be quick to come to that conclusion

The deal below shows a different mileage term. We also do not know what incentives were included in that deal.

:point_up_2::point_up_2: - Care to share?

Check series II. The Residual drops but it gets all the incentives.

1 Like

There is currently a $2k conquest incentive on Series 1 Wagoneers.

1 Like

Im getting the 2000 conquest rebate, and the sales price is 66500. This is a different car and terms than the other one i posted. The price went up due to the 1500 rebate I have does not apply to the Wagoneer 1.

That’s a terrible deal. Discount is minimal and not much in incentives. Have you looked at the Series 2? There is a $3500 conquest incentive.

1 Like

Your right. Im looking at them now too. I was trying to keep the payment in the 7-800 range.
I would think towards he end of the year they would want to move these. Some of these have been sitting on lots for almost a year.

Broker time. Dealing with NY/NJ CDJR stores is hazardous to your health.

5 Likes

Why not put dealers on the spot by making them an offer?

What discount off MSRP do you need to be at for your payment to be $700? What about $800? If the dealer discount needs to be at 10% off + applicable incentives, then you will quickly find out whether that is doable in this current market for in stock units.

1 Like

These needs 20-30k of incentives to be sold. Over 3k of them on cars.com. I would not mind getting one for under 500 monthly haha.