Deal check:2022 VW Id4 pro s MA

Deal check for a 2022 VW ID 4 Pro S
With MA rebate included

329 / month including taxes and 2k down 12000 miles and 36 months 53% RF. I estimated the mf uisng the calculator.

You found a 2022?? Very nice… surprised there is still lease support. I’d ask for more off MSRP. In April I paid $1000 less for mine and it’s November. At least $2000 I’d say. With the 2022 sticker you are saving $4000 off the 2023 sticker off the top so that’s nice… the 2022 is German build and has folding / memory mirrors. The 2023 does not have this unless you get pro s plus. The 19 inch wheels on the 2022 are more efficient.

Gah, I was hoping to look at one of those 2022 models.

I think the Attleboro one has an active recall.

There definitely should be room to negotiate the price on that blue one. It’s been offered for cheaper and has been on the lot for 200+days and the 2024s are around the corner.

Did you get it? I’m definitely interested in going to that dealer and would love some Intel.

The dealer did not budge. And I didn’t think it was worth it as total cost is just a little bit less while the car is gonna be way less than the residual after the end of lease.

Hopefully they’ll change their mind as the holidays come around…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.