Sales Tax @ 7% - $3471.51

Net Sales: $53309

42 months/ @ 10K - Rebates $4850.00
Monthly Breakdown

$3500 down - at $482-$497 / Month

Res Value = $26849.10 + taxes

Thank you
IMG_1588

I guess in Indiana you pay sales tax? Ick.

Any reason for a 42? It’s such an odd number and it gives a 49% Residual

So 9.5% + a $4800. Hmm…looks ok but you might want to see if a broker here like @AutoCompanion who was offering 13% off his Rams.

1 Like

I get a car allowance at work so trying to keep payment below $550. Are you saying a higher or lower term would make sense?

I’m saying why did you pick 42? It’s just odd. Check with Autocompanion and see what he can do and at what term.

42 months is the best program on the 1500 (at least it is on the 23 laramie ive been looking at)

Hey another Hoosier!

Not too bad in today’s market but I’d bet you could have swung more discount on it. Rams took a hit in market share recently and it seems like there’s a lot of them sitting on lots. Enjoy the truck though! I miss my Ram 1500, still tempted to replace my Pacifica with one

payment is going to come in at 482, just got approved through the bank.

Greetings! Haven’t signed yet. Does seem like I could more savings. As a fellow hoosier, is it possible to lease a vehicle from another state?

Yes, but your incentives are all applied based on your home address where the vehicle will be registered (for CCAP anyway). If you’re in central Indiana I can let you know some dealerships I’ve had good results with.

Yes, I am in central Indiana. That would be great

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.