Deal Check - 2022 BMW IX xDrive50 - 3yr/15k miles $1609 per month

Hi - I am complete noob at leasing and have been around the forum to understand what am I getting into. My wife and I are looking to lease a BMW IX. We filtered the choices and decided to test drive an IX near our home. We loved the car so decided to check out the numbers. Here is what he gave to me:

Lease duration: 3yr/15K miles (we can go to 12K if needed)
Cost: $96095 (he gave us 3500 off the premium package - it is fully loaded with leather ventilated seats, crystal buttons, HUD, parking assistance, Live view, etc)

First drive off amount: $5000 (this includes first payment, taxes and everything)
Money factor: 0.00215
Residual: 50%

I went to the dealership after seeing the $989 per month lease deal. I am hoping to pay closer to $800 but not sure what can be negotiated. He said that he wont budge on residual. Thanks in advance for your help.

Update: sorry about the confusion. Fixed the drive off amount phrase. I added clarity.

1 Like

Sir you need to run out of the dealership and get in touch with @IAC . 1609 is wild.

1 Like

Dealer has no control over the residual.

You left out important info, like the MSRP. Assuming the $50k drive off is also a typo. He’s also marking up the MF.

You should probably just contact @BMW_Dave for a more transparent deal.

3 Likes

Was gonna say this is a terrible deal until I saw

crystal buttons

3 Likes

50k drive off + $1609 per month?

Brah this better be a typo.

2 Likes

No, just no. I can get you a much better deal, even with shipping. We’re blowing these out.

2 Likes

I’ll beat this by a mile and ship it to your door.

2 Likes

I think I had stopped breathing at the $50k.

:rofl::flushed:

4 Likes

My lord. If you even have to ask…

That said, be glad you did. If you signed this, it would easily go down as the worst deal in forum history. Definitely do not sign this.

3 Likes

That was on an X5. iX is a yes at 11% off.

1 Like

But can he still make a “reasonable” offer? :grin:

You’re such a pain in the tuchis.

1 Like

Just keeping you honest :grin:

OP tell us if the $50,000 is a typo

Based on Op’s lack of feedback I wonder if he signed already and is crying in a corner. 50k typo or not, it’s a bad deal.

1 Like

Are you buying a condo???

Surely it was typo. Nobody can be that stupid, right? Right?

1 Like

andy samberg boat GIF by Supercompressor
Sales manager doesn’t think so!