CAP COST $ 54,505.00
VALUE ADDS $ 399.00
DEAL CONTRIBUTIONS $ 4,500.00
FEES $ 1,820.75
TAX WA State Tax - State (10.4000%) $ 382.62
ADJUSTED CAP COST $ 53,255.03

Hows this deal ?
Made this calculator but cant make the numbers work: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This looks very expensive where there are very less pre incentive discounts and something else also seems marked up.

This deal looks attrocious, but it’s hard to know just how bad from the info you have posted. What is the MSRP on the vehicle?

This could be in the running for worst Volvo lease I have seen.

4 Likes

Hi

Added the msrp, took it off the dealers website.

Good lord, are those numbers even possible?

Run. Run hard, run fast, run to any other dealer.

1 Like

I’m having a hard time understanding as well. If I can understand what’s off I could work with the dealer. This is my first time leasing hence learning as well.

They’re kidding right? This is literally a point or two off sticker. Please tell me you don’t have costco.

Edit: My math says 3.6, so 3-4% off.

I don’t have Costco. :neutral_face:

Along with what everyone has stated, these numbers are crazy. You could get an XC90 T6 Inscription for these numbers and still have some money left over. For reference, I just leased a 2021 XC90 T5 with with a new options at $600 a month, zero money down, zero MSDs

I’m in the PNW struggling finding a decent Volvo deal too. Does anyone know if Affiliate Healthcare Worker/USAA/Pen Fed ($500) stacks with A-Plan Elite ($750)? I was told A-Plan can’t stack with Affiliate offer, but Costco can. Volvo’s website shows that it’s $1,000 for Affiliate, but the dealer is telling me it’s only $500 for lease. Unfortunately, Edmunds is unable to confirm these…

OP, you can also get a free $500 dollars post rebate from Allstate even if you’re not a customer! allstate.bonusdrive.com/ Every little bit helps!!!

Also, what I’m seeing in the PNW is T5 Inscriptions in the upper 500, low 600 range with minimal drive offs. Still no where near as good as Northeast or Midwest deals.

1 Like

The dealer is right. Different regions have different amounts, though.

Thank you! Is it true if I go with A-Plan Elite I forfeit the 500 in Affiliate?

Yes, but you better off negotiating 8%+ discount + affiliate than a-plan.

Anyone got any leads to a good Volvo dealer in PNW ? Having a hard time finding any dealer willing to negotiate. This was actually the best deal I could get my hands on. Others were worse.