Deal Check: 2021 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription - NY [car from MD]

Thanks for the clarification, Ursus and Jaskaran.

I agree. I have it . It’s pure garbage. If I put it into the right NYC spots it’ll struggle all day. It’s meant for New Jersey or Long Island where the parking spots are bigger

1 Like

Well 200 in a lease doesn’t matter. But it is 200 more that you would pay if you were financing the car , not that anybody should do that.

1 Like

Are Volvo’s more reliable than Bmw Audi and Mercedes?

2 Likes

Honestly? I don’t know. But over three years, I would think they are all fine. What I found surprising is that unlike Volvo and BMW, MB does not offer free services.

1 Like

Seriously? Maybe one should not buy a $60k car if $200 matter.

1 Like

That should be the new LH tagline.

1 Like

Ok that 200 may cause more issues in the car. Electrical issues in the Volvo as common as it get.

1 Like

It’s software, what electrical issues? lol
Did you have any Volvo? How many, if any?

1 Like

I got a xc60 two months ago . The screen went froze and went black then had to be changed for free obviously and a headlight issue. It’s adaptive so the bottom light turns on when I turn the steering wheel . They wouldn’t turn on at all

The pilot assist is pretty moody. It doesn’t work when it should and works when it probably shouldn’t.

But I have to say that it’s an amazing car . Drives better than most other cars

Sensus sucks, if you got 2021. But it is software, again.
Are we talking about the pilot assist or park assist? Not the same. Park assist works, but you have to follow its commands.

1 Like

I have pilot and park assist. Park assist 100% does not work on these right NYC spots. It’ll takes ages if you want it to work. It most of the time won’t even detect it

I meant software issues sir. Sorry for mixing it with electrical . But the headlight issue is electrical. Yes it is a 2021

The adaptive light steers the main headlight and turns the fog/lower light on when you’re turning and your blinker is on. If your blinker isn’t on, the lower light doesn’t Illuminate.

At least that’s what I recall from my S90.

This is correct. Anywhere you would want the car to parallel park for you, it won’t even identify the spot. Literally anyone can park in a spot that the car identifies. You could fit 2 xc60s in it.

Get someone to teach you to parallel park, it’s really easy and probably cheaper than getting a car system for try and do it for you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.