Lease Price: $411
Lease miles: 10k/36months

MSRP: $42,903
Selling: $39,936
Residual:$30,890(72%)
Rebates: $1750
MF: 0.00176
Taxes: $2411(6%)
DAS:$0, true sign and drive; No money paid at signing. Monthly Payment not due till 30 days.
Gov. Fees:$527; rolled into monthly payments.

Just wondering if this was a good deal or not. It was the lowest I could find in the area. The payment calculator stated it should be closer to $400, but my area does have limited inventory.

Looks like an ally or usbank lease.

:chocolate_bar:

Invoice is 40, so you got an slightly below Invoice Deal.

But $411? something there is saying ā€˜wrongā€™.

is there something wrong with ally or usbank leases? Iā€™ve only primarily dealt with Chrysler capital.

I visited a couple other dealers. One wanted $480 a month at 39months/10k, the other at $416 for 36/10k,both with start-ups. So should it be less then $400? I still havenā€™t been too hardball on price since I have some time. I wonder if my MF is off or something, as I ripped it right from Edmunds.

The MF and RV are different, hence a lease that should be about $350 using Toyota is coming out at $411

That MF is like 6.33% so I suspect there is some ā€˜addonsā€™ in there somewhere.

Ask your dealer to try it with Toyota credit and see what you get (if they donā€™t try to pull a fast one on you)

It has to do with the Sales Price, you got a nice Sales Price at Invoiceā€¦so why is this 411? Something is fishy

Is Michigan one of the states that taxes the whole car like Texas?

When I asked, they told me it was closer to $500 with Toyota. I have tier 1+ credit, so I donā€™t think it has anything to do with that. That price does include a new plate which is ~$300 more than transferring one. Ill ask the salesman though just to see.

From what I looked up, Michigan does not require the entire sales tax like Texas.

This is what the dealer sent me initially. Maybe this will help.

They didnā€™t send you the whole thing, thatā€™s why Iā€™m thinking something fishy.
Example
2411.40 / 6% = 40190, sales tax on a LEASE?
411 * 36 = 14796 + 30890 = 45686
So roughly 2000$ in extra fees. Something is really wrong.

Is this hybrid or conventional powertrain?

conventional

Isnā€™t there more inventory on those than hybrid?

I think the recent benchmark for % off was set last month in Mass. on a XLE hybrid. search for that thread. You should aim for equal or better discount on a conventional

In my area, everything is conventional. I see that $350 a month, but a few other threads more recent seem to price it around $430 with money down. Considering $411 includes everything with true 0 down, it seems like a good deal. I just got off the phone with a dealer in Ohio that gave me a price of $388 with 1800 down.

I wonder if the midwest market is just fucked. I get a lot of incentives through Chrysler including employee discounts. For the past 5 years, Iā€™ve leased 2 jeep cherokee limiteds,a 2016 and 2019 with 0 down, the first one 20k/24 months and second one 30k/39 months, both for roughly $250 a month. Iā€™ve been looking for the past two months, and Iā€™ve been quoted $330-360 for a 2021 Cherokee Limited @30k/36 months, which is why Iā€™m looking at something I actually want to drive for a change.

I do apologize though for keep emphasizing about ā€œtrueā€ sign and drive. Every lease I shopped for with Chrysler, 0 down means you still pay for taxes, doc,1st month, etc. I had to ask the salesman 5x to make sure it was true. Hereā€™s what it says just to make sure we are on the same page.

Stop looking at the monthly payment on someone elseā€™s deal. Thatā€™s an output of the discount they achieved.

All else being equal, your monthly should be lower than that Mass deal because your RV is higher.

Gotcha, sorry I misread your previous comment. I thought you were talking monthly payment, now I see you mean discount %.

did you see this?

When you factor in shipping or travel his deal is fine! Thanks though! If you canā€™t get your dealer down much more youā€™re not far off! Id sign it unless you really really want a hacker deal and have the time to play dealers off each other to get it.

Arenā€™t we in lease hackr :slight_smile: ?

1 Like