Deal Check - 2021 Q8 Premium Plus

Looking for input on a 2021 Q8 Premium+ 3 yr / 12k annual mileage deal in North Jersey

• MSRP - 75,410
  • Sale Price - 69,300
  • Residual - 55%
  • MF - 0.00167
  • Inceptions- 4800
  • Monthly - 999
  • Total out-of-pocket (over 3 yrs) - $39,765 ( 35 payments of $999 + $4800 initial payment)

MF & RV seem inline with Edmunds. Does the deal seem reasonable? Any room to change / renegotiate the deal shape?

$1000/month for a 69k car? Ouch…
Scrape off a few hundred and that would make more sense… not even much of a discount off MSRP

I’m no expert tho one of the hackers will be able to dissect it better.

1100 pm for 75k suv…

10% with no rebates and 55% RV with high MF.

Maybe look into other cars, as only certain Audi’s tend to lease well.

1 Like

Three follow up questions-

• I can delay the lease till late December. Do Audi Q8 Residuals / MF’s typically improve in Dec?
  • are there any Conquest or Audi Loyalty Rebates that I should ask for?
  • They have given ~8% discount. What can I ask for & expect realistically? Are there better discounts through Costco, AAA, AARP, etc
  • I can delay the lease till late December. Do Audi Q8 Residuals / MF’s typically improve in Dec?

No but they shouldn’t be very different from where they are now. If you can wait, you may as well see how the holiday event incentives might help. That all usually starts in November so we are not far off.

What is the exact breakdown?

Are you okay paying nearly $40k?

I would strongly suggest doing this. Are you in a lease currently? Can you extend it past December? Do you have loyalty?

You need to cast a wider net if that is the car you want.

1 Like

Zombie thread