Deal Check: 2021 Q60 Red Sport

Then dealers would be eager to make at least something so you will get a heck of a deal on c63 :slight_smile:

1 Like

The practical thing to do is wait but if you want to rationalize yourself into a new car at least get a good car. Also I’m going to venture we’ll barely hear about the pandemic after the election.

2 Likes

You’re paying $350/mo for a Q50 3.0t and you’re eager to get out of it so much so that you’re effectively eating the last few payments so that you can rush into a faster coupe version and pay an extra $285/mo?

Likely the better deals you’ll see will be in November and even more so December. Just hold on a bit.

1 Like

My brother had both and after driving both I don’t see why I’d want redsport. Difference barely justifies the cost but it’s 2010 interior completely wiped it off my list.

1 Like

I leased a 2008 G35 sedan and I loved it. The nav screen with back up camera was amazing. It was low res screen and low quality camera, but ahead of its time.

My brother leased a 2015 Q50. Car was quick but it had the same quality infotainment And camera as my G35, which by now was leagues behind BMW’s infotainment. It’s like they Decided to not spend money in their tech department.

Even if you make a few more payments of the Q50 due to delays, it will be worth it to drive m340i vs q60. I might be biased but the BMW in-line 6 and ZF 8 transmissions are great. M340 has good looks and is a fast car

1 Like

Its not ‘like’. they did decide to give up on Infiniti as luxury contender and switch to Nissan Plus strategy thus not spending anything on a product in sunset.

1 Like

Update. Stopped by BMW today and looked at a M440i and M340i. Not feeling the coupe at all and I had no headroom (I’m 6’4”). Drove the M340i and was very impressed. Lot’s of tech, great quality interior, and obviously a fantastic engine and transmission. I will say though the M440i sounded “meaner” when revved. Not sure if they tweaked the exhaust note a bit, but it was different. Thanked the salesman for his time and left feeling good about my decision to pass on the Q60. Thank you everyone for all the comments. This is a truly great and helpful community.

6 Likes

If you are into exhaust, check out c43 as well with its amg performance exhaust

1 Like