Deal Check: 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux

First time poster here:

I just signed on a 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux in Las Vegas. I thought I was getting a really great deal because I got the salesperson to match another deal and eat the last 3 payments of my existing lease, and unfortunately did not run the numbers through the calculator first. Now that I have (using the MF and residual I found in another post), I feel like I got royally screwed :persevere: Am I missing something, or did I get taken for a ride?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

MSRP: $32,880
Net (after rebates): $26,630
36/10k
First month DAS
Monthly: $314.55
(+$645 dealer check for the last 3 payments on my Sonata lease)

You really need the rest of the relevant information to properly evaluate this; mf/rv/incentives/target pre-incentive discount based on comps, etc

Thanks @mllcb42. I guess what I’m asking is - is this in the ballpark of what others have paid for a similar vehicle in this region?

That’s the purpose of gathering the relevant information. Prices are person dependent, location dependent, etc. Even if someone down the street paid the same price, it doesn’t mean their deal was equatable, as they may have qualified for different incentives.

I see. I did qualify for the healthcare provider incentive ($500), but I don’t think there were any others that were specific to me.

Thanks for the advice.

Don’t look back, enjoy the car!

1 Like