Deal Check: 2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL AWD --- Update - Took Delivery

Did they not offer 4% on financing? Should’ve been able to get them to do that and financing would’ve definitely been better. You’re paying for 50% of this vehicle during the lease and the bank has the RV at 62%. Maybe it doesn’t retain it’s value THAT much but still you’re basically throwing away 3k-5k in 3 years.

I feel like these vehicles are definitely worth it at their sticker value but these deals lately have been insanely high.

Thanks @HersheySweet! I am working on getting more Palisade deals out to the masses but for now @Mcmushx15 did better than I am able to offer at this time.

The situation with this car involves delicate negotiations that do not damage the Hyundai dealer’s ego. As demonstrted in this post, there is some room in the car, but dealers typically have very little reason to discount them.

I think that the dealer ADMs are pretty evil on these, and I’d like to systematically eliminate them. To do that, I will soon be offering Palisades at MSRP with Free Shipping on this site. If you live in an area that’s marking them up, this deal should put some pressure on to alleviate the markup nationwide.

I’m still working through some of the logistics for remote paperwork and shipping, but rest assured this will be up for offer for soon. Once we’re up and running at MSRP-shipping, that will open the door for local deals that are discounted by about the price of shipping, and more discounts on this car going forward. If you are interested in a MSRP Palisade deal with free shipping, please contact me if you’d like to guinea pig this new program.

So, i accecpted a deal at 525 a month. I’m working on [quote=“purz, post:21, topic:289101, full:true”]
Did they not offer 4% on financing? Should’ve been able to get them to do that and financing would’ve definitely been better.

[/quote]

We barely talked about it. I get your point and some others have mentioned that as well. Given Covid, job status and what not, we looking to keep the family car payment down plus the car we would own will be a smaller car. We were coming from a $400 a month lease, so when they first told me 650 or so when we first start, i pretty much ruled out the car and said no. But learning numbers more and more, i learned some more about this game.

1 Like