Deal Check: 2021 GMC Sierra AT4, NE OH

Going to look at this truck tonight. I know it’s not the best deal, but in the current truck market it seems decent to me. Just want to make sure I’m not making any huge mistakes in this deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 GMC Sierra AT4 Carbon Pro 3.0 Duramax
MSRP: $60750
Selling Price:$55167.90 (GM employee pricing)
Monthly Payment: $497
Drive-Off Amount: $3162 (1st month, all fees, and Tax)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15000
MF: 0.00009
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $1500 Loyalty, $250 Black Friday?
Region:NE OH
Leasehackr Score:9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Do you actually have GMS? If so this is a deal that literally any dealer will do.

Have you negotiated with all dealers in your region that have the model you want in stock?

Also with that MF, just roll everything in and make it a sign and drive.

The discount off the truck seems way too little. I’ve seen them 2-3 months ago with 10K-13K off sticker. I don’t know what the MF or residual was at that time but seems like you can get more off the truck that’s for sure.

Based on the payment, this looks like a pretty solid deal to me. An AT4 w/ the Carbon Pro & Duramax is not exactly easy to find. Love the Duramax…

1 Like

Managed to get this discount in TX but was purchasing:

If you are a costco memberthat’s an extra 1k off too

Your discount was less than OP’s. You’re lumping your incentives into selling price discount.

@Pipo6007 same comment, guarantee those included incentives. Your comment is misleading and irrelevant as you didn’t break out what the incentives were. Nobody is getting 15% off a new GM truck :laughing:

1 Like

Are incentives/discounts not the same… they ultimately bring the price down?!

It’s an employee deal at base MF on an AT4. That’s about as good as it’s gonna get.

Thanks everyone, I ended up leasing the truck. I know its not the best deal, but I’m happy with it so far.

As far as the discount @chrishs2000 is correct, the prices you guys were seeing included the rebates GMC offers for purchasing ($6000 off 2020’s and ~$5000 for 2021’). Those rebates are not available for Leasing.

1 Like

A dealer has the 2021 AT4’s advertised with 13K right now. I know they take away incentives when you lease vs buy.

Discussing incentives in the past, for different regions, or for purchase is again totally irrelevant.