Deal Check: 2021 F-Pace 250S (Shopping around in SoCal & NorCal)

I’m in the process of shopping pretty much every dealer in CA for a 2021 Jaguar F-Pace I’m 50/50 on dealers taking the Chase Private Client pin and the best deal I’ve seen so far is this that I’ve been able to match at others:

• MSRP: $63,725
  • Selling Price: $57,352
  • Incentives: $0
  • Money Factor: 0.00031
  • Total Upfront Cost (rolled in my current lease equity): $2,120
  • Term: 36 months
  • Monthly Payment (pre-tax): $611.60
  • Monthly w/ $0 drive-off (pre-tax): $660

I know they marked up the MF (base rate was 0.00001 at that time) and added in extras to claw back the MSRP discount, but I want to get a gut check on if it’s even worth pursuing a lease right now. I checked with a dealer in NorCal and for a similar car offered $620 (~$1k difference in MSRP).

I love the refreshed Jags and want to move into one before my current contract is up in December, but don’t know if I’m even in a good ballpark since I got a decent deal on my current lease (2018 Mazda GT ~$325/month, 36/12, $0 down) thanks to LH.

Would appreciate any insight/help!

660 with 0 drive off is not bad. Did you check any incentives? It says 0 incentives. Is that right?

Yeah, $0 incentives on this trim is right. The only models with incentives are the P340 ($2825) and P400 ($4550) 6cyl versions, but that just offsets the lower residual values.

Those models are also way more scarce and I haven’t found a dealer who will even entertain the incentives and Chase pin combined.

What are the incentives right now? I want to lease a 2021 F PACE. My local dealers are all selling at MSRP…

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.