Deal check 2021 Camaro LT1 auto

Hi there,

I have tried to work on this deal for a while, It doesn’t look too bad to me, but I don’t understand the $999 ancillary/other.
Every time I complain or ask about it dealer says it’s a mandatory number for the GM calculator, says it’s an error in the system. But in the forum calculator I have to add the $999 to get the same monthly payment. What should I do?

Are you not satisfied with this super low payment? what was your target? As long as the price meets your target, it shouldn’t matter. To me this is a steal, deal of the century for a car with this much power.
Also, there are countless threads with this same deal posted even today and all are similar price as yours aka low 300’s DAS.

Is this Florida or Virginia? Sounds like DMV fees and a high doc fee.

Yeah…The $999 is probably just a dealer/doc/predelivery fee of some sort. Your end deal is competitive with others.

This is Colorado, I am actually happy with the deal, I just thought it was weird on the answers the dealer gave me about the $999. But yeh it’s definitely a good deal for here. Nobody wants to give anything more than 5% off. And out of state will cost me a lot on shipping and broker fees if so.

Do you have a supplier/first responder/college/military /whatever program code? That could probably get you to around 7%. There’s not a ton of margin on these and the are selling well so 5 or 6% off is pretty good.