Deal Check: 2021 Cadillac XT6 Sport AWD SUV in NJ

Deal Check: 2021 Cadillac XT6 Sport AWD
MSRP $64835
Sales Price: $61223 (5.57% supplier discount)
Incentives: $2500 (XT4 Loyalty) $500 (Disaster Relief) $100 (GM Rewards)
Term: 36 Month
RV: 55%
MF: .00012

DAS: $2815 (1st Mo, Fees, Taxes)
Payment: $657/mo

This seems to be the most reasonable option I can find, right now, for an “on the lot” luxury 3 row SUV. Most of the competition in this MSRP range (Lincoln, BMW, MB) is hundreds more per month. The smaller GM SUVs (XT5/Acadia) are not that much cheaper to really consider. The low MF is a bonus and I am able to max out my GM benefits.

How well equipped is a ~$64k XT6?

$64k is basically the highest trim with an additional $10k in options.

1 Like

It’s the Sport AWD trim ($57,445) with $6,195 in additional options:

• Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package
  • Cadillac User Experience w/ Bose Performance Audio
  • 2nd Row Folding Captain Chairs
  • Comfort and Air Quality Package
  • Dark moon blue metallic paint
  • All-weather floor lines
  • Puddle lamps

Pretty well equipped…

XT6 Sport is a nice truck.

In this segment, that’s prob the best you’re gonna do. Try to haggle alittle more and close the deal if you really like the truck .

1 Like

Nice truck.

Did you look into the XC90?

1 Like

Effectively $670 plus tax. Not too many premium 3-row SUVs you can get for that kinda money today.

Before anyone tries to replicate the final payment, remember that loyalty is a big rebate here.

1 Like

Interesting loyalty rebate. Seems like it’s only if you have a XT4(at least in my region). Otherwise standard loyalty/conquest is only $1000.

1 Like

I’ll have to ask about this because it seems like your right.

That would definitely weaken the deal.

Hey. Would you mind sharing which dealership in NJ? I am shopping around also, and most are charging over MSRP. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.